Ministar - Is that a Hickey?

"Simon doesn't like me Josh. He just wants to be friends."

"Oh really. . . *clears throat* . . . OH MY GOSH VIKK! IS THAT A HICKEY?!"

Both of the boys can hear the sounds of Simon rushing downstairs to Vikk's room.

"WHAT? WHO?"

Let me restart that.

Vik had gotten all of his videos done for the day and was downstairs making a grocery list for the house. Josh was also downstairs helping Vik, as he was going to drive to the store to pick it up.

The conversation was all over the place until Josh's comment about them needing some water bottles.

"Simon really needs some water with how thirsty he is over you."

"What? No he is not."

"Vik. Can you not see it? I swear to god he has drooled when looking at you."

"That is nasty. But no Simon doesn't like me."

"How can you not see it?"

"Simon doesn't like me Josh. He just wants to be friends."

"Oh really. . . *clears throat* . . . OH MY GOSH VIKK! IS THAT A HICKEY?!"

Both of the boys can hear the sounds of Simon rushing downstairs to Vikk's room.

"WHAT? WHO?"

Vik is staring wide eyed at Josh, who is looking really smug. All while Simon is fuming at the thought of Vik having a hickey from someone he didn't know.

"On that note, I am going to go and get these groceries. Have fun." Josh quickly standing up, grabbing the list before darting out of the house.

"Simon fucking Minter. You almost blew us. I can't believe you." Vik snapped at Simon once Josh had left the house.

"As your boyfriend, I have a right to be concerned if you have a hickey that isn't from me." Simon spoke as he entered the kitchen.

"You know I haven't left the house in two days. Where would I get one?" Vik inquired

"I don't know."

"That's right. Now march your cute ass over here and eat dinner with me."

"My cute ass hmmm?" Simon smugly commented as he walked over to Vik.

"Yes. But your cute ass isn't going to get any cuddles tonight for what you did." Vik said as Simon walked behind Vik and put his head on Vik's.

"I didn't mean to. You know that." Simon said as his hands found Vik's waist.

"Well you are the one who doesn't want to the others yet."

"I thought it would be better. But it is such a pain to hide it."

"Then let's tell them. It's been almost,"

"Almost 8 months I know. But you don't think they will feel weird about it?" Simon said lowered his head to Vik's shoulder.

"Well you know JJ, and he loves any kind of relationship between friends and Josh was trying to convince me you liked me. So I think he is okay with it."

"Okay. We'll tell them."

"When? When Josh gets back or wait until JJ gets back from his producers house?"

"We don't have to do it today, but I know a way to Josh when he gets back."

"I mean, I do too. But I think you have other plans in your mind."

"Yeah I think so too." Simon said lowering his lips to lightly nip at Vik's neck.

"You know he'll be gone awhile." Vik said as he tilted his head to expose more skin for Simon.

"Then I guess we are going to take awhile." Simon said, his mouth still lingering over Vik's neck.

"Hmm." Vik hummed in agreement as he twirled around to meet Simon's lips with his.