Zerkstar123 - I Think You Just Fell For Me

WARNING-SHORT

Josh's POV

As every morning goes, I waited on the busy street corner. I was waiting for the bus to come and pick me up. I had to go to JJ's place to help him with videos today and the bus stops right in front of his flat. It was very hectic out today. It was in the middle of rush hour so cars were going and stopping in a split second and people were running across the cross walks. I mean I am not really surprised the bus was running late in this traffic. I don't think anyone could make it on time with this amount of cars.

So after a 5 minute  wait, the bus slowly creeped up to the corner and let us on. I quickly made my way to the back before the driver began to continue driving. I had three stops to go so I just held on and waited in this hell of traffic. Soon enough the bus stopped at the next stop, and this one had a lot of people on it. People began to pack the bus and almost everyone was standing unfortunately for one guy, he wasn't tall enough to reach the bar so he just stood there and waited for his stop. The bus was finally getting to the highway JJ lives on. The bus began to speed along but before the bus driver could reach 50 mph, he slammed on the brakes. The whole bus flew back, peoples head hit the seats hands were wrenched from the shoulders they were using to hold on. In the split second that he hit the brakes, I was able to maintain balance and notice something. The guy from earlier, who wasn't holding on, was flying backwards from the quick motion of the bus. As my brain noticed he would hit the back of the bus, I quickly threw out my arms and managed to catch him by the waist. As everyone began to get back to how they were normally sitting, the man I just caught looked really surprised at my quick reflexes and began to get up from my arms.

Before even really thinking,  I said,

"I think you just fell for me."

The man I caught just smiled as people began to laugh and some even clapped at my comment. The male just smiled and turned into a nice shade of scarlet.

"Thank you for catching me." he said as he began to stand up normally and position himself. 

"You're welcome...." I said ushering in a pause while looking at me so he caught my hint.

"Vik."

"You're welcome Vik. It was no problem at all." I said as I took in some of Vik's features. He had dark chocolate colored hair and light coffee colored skin, he was very short for his age. He looked around 20 years old and was sized at about 16-17 years old.

"I do have to say nice comment there...." Vik said leaving a pause there while giving my a smirk.

"Josh."

"I do have to say nice comment there Josh."

"Thank you. I don't even know where it came from."

"Oh, it looks like this is my stop." I said as the bus began to stop at JJ's house.

"This is also my stop."

"How about I give you my number? Just as a kind gesture."

"Well than I must accept it. Would you like mine as a kind gesture?"

"Oh but then I must accept." I said pulling out my phone to hand it to him. He pulled out his phone and we swapped them. The bus slowly and stopped right after we trading them right back with the contact information. 

We both shuffled to the front of the bus and out to the sidewalk. I sent Vik a quick smile and said,

"Text you later."

He smiled and waved as he disappeared into the crowd of passerby's.