TBNRDuty - Then There's You

Preston's POV

I lay my head down on the soft and fluffy bed of my lovely boyfriends. I had a stressful day and I needed to see him, no matter what. 

I wanted to see his blonde luscious locks, his cobalt eyes that reflected the colors of the ocean, his lovely voice, everything. I just sunk into the bed and relaxed every muscle in my body so I became as comfortable as possible.

I could smell his scent in the comforter, the smell of vanilla with a small hint of mint. I got so used to it I wish them made a cologne out of it. But I could just lay down to smell it. 

As I engulfed myself in pillows and blankets, I heard the lock and key start to click so I knew he was coming in. I immediately jumped up and sprinted over to the door, so as he opened it I engulfed him in a large hug. I could tell I got him off guard but once he had a second to calm he leaned over and hugged me right back. 

"Hi, babe."

"Hi." I said into his chest. He planted a kiss on the top of my head and rocked us back and forth a bit in the doorway of his home. 

"I bet you had a stressful day today." he whispered to me and I just slightly nodded into his chest. I didn't really think I had a stressful day today, but I guess a chance to unwind would be nice.

"How about......um?"

"A bubble bath."

"Perfect, I can get that ready." he said as he separated and he began to put the groceries away. 

"I can do it. You get the groceries." I said beginning my way to the bathroom to find the candles and the bubble bath...stuff. Most of it was in the same spot of the bathroom so I knew I could do it. I grab some of the candles and some bubbles before walking over to the bathtub. I started to fill the bathtub as I began to light different kinds of candles and placed them around the bath tub. Once the bathroom was at a good amount, I reached over for the bubbles but they weren't where I put them. I just looked around and saw Lachlan had already gotten to it and was filling the bathtub. No wonder they call him the Blur. I had no idea he was in here. I just smiled as the bathtub began to completely fill up to the top. Lachlan knew that to so he began to strip as the water and bubble line began to raise to the perfect amount. He turned off the water and looked at me before motioning for me to get him as he slid in the tub. I just smiled and began to strip. Once I had, I walked over and slowly got in making sure not to hurt Lachlan. We ended up in the position of me between his legs as his back was on the tub. 

No talking was done, but the sense of love in the air was thick and almost choking me. I just took a long and low sigh as I laid back into Lachlan and looked up at Lachlan. His eyes were glimmering as always. His jawline could kill a man. His pale skin accented his blonde locks of hair. He was fit and absolutely perfect for me. He took notice of me looking at him, so he began to run his fingers through my hair. I relaxed every muscle that I never knew I had from his gentle touch. I just took this time to relax kick back and enjoy it with my perfect boyfriend. He is all I could ever ask for and we didn't need to do something special tonight. So the bubble bath was the best gesture of him showing his love. I bet he could see I zoning off looking at him because he leaned down and planted a cheeky kiss on my cheek.

"What are you thinking about babe?" he whispered into my ear causing my body to be covered in shivers and goosebumps from his lovely voice going through my mind.

"Just the most perfect thing."

"And that is?"

"You."