Ministar123 - Sirens

(S/N, listen to Sirens by Cher Lloyd for better effects, and because Cher Lloyd is awesome.)

Vikk's POV

"Si? Simon were did you go? Si, are you alright?" I called out as I searched the Sidemen house looking for my boyfriend. I last saw him in the kitchen and he disappeared. I am just praying to any god that he didn't go to the garage. Not today, I have videos to make and I don't need to handle this now.

"Si, babe! Are you in the garage?"

"Where else would I be, bitch?" he voiced hissed at me as I peeked my head in the room. I see Simon sitting at a chair with beer bottles all over everywhere and him lazily drinking another.

"Si. Let's get you cleaned up."

"You whore. I was fine before you fat ass walked in." he said drinking the rest of the bottle. 

"Simon. Come on." I say walking towards him and standing next to him.

"BITCH! I SAID I WAS FINE!" he said standing up to tower over me.

"Simon, let's just head off to bed, we can-"

I felt a sudden jolt and a surging pain in my back as my brains recognized I was shoved to the back wall. I knew that would leave a bruise or mark but a shirt would cover it like the rest. I regathered myself to stand up straight and see Simon walking over to me.

"Now before you ruin the rest of my life, get out faggot." I flinched at the word but I tried one last time to get Simon to see clearly.

"Please Si. You must be really tired."

"I AM TIRED OF YOUR SHIT. YOU MOTHER FUCKING WHORE, GET OUT OF MY GODDAMN LIFE"

He this time throws the bottle at me and it cracks over my arms, as I block my body from his damage. 

"fuck.." I whisper under my breath and quickly high tail it out of the room. I closed the door and go to find Josh.JJ is gone for an event, lucky bastard. I walked up our stairs and see that the glass made many cuts and scratches through my arm and it felt like some on my body. 

I walk to Josh's room and lightly knock.

"Yeah? Who is it?"

"Its me. Simon's at it again."

I hear Josh stand up form his chair and walked over to his door. I see his worry full face as he opens the door and sees how I look. He motions for me to walk in and I do. I sit on his bed like almost every day and let Josh get out the first aid.

"What did he do this time?" he asked bandaging my arm.

"The normal. Some yelling and the throwing of his beer."

"Vikk, we need to call the police. You know as well as I do that this is not right."

"But I love him Josh. I can't do this to him. I told you so many times, you can move out and only come for recordings. You don't have to deal with him."

"If I leave, who is going to take care of you?"

"I can take care of myself."