Merome: Ready For the Weekend

Mitch's POV
Ryan convinced me to go clubbing with him tonight. I do admit I needed to escape my job. He came and picked me up from my house. We drove to the club and got in. The beat was down to your core loud and the smell of alcohol wrapped around you immediately. Ryan dragged me over to the bar and ordered us some vodkas.

Grab somebody, go and live it up

We had been at the club about an hour, and I now knew the name of the bartender. His name was Jerome. He soon knew exactly what I wanted enough before we made eye contact. He was really nice.

Grab somebodyGo live it upYeah baby c'monGet ready ready ready for the weekendGrab somebodyGo live it upYeah, shawty get roughGet ready ready ready for the weekend

Weekend!

It was about 11:45 when I walked over to the bar and ordered a water. Jerome understood and then asked."Who is that you came with?""My buddy Ryan.""Is he your ride home?""Yes." I asked confused."Well he just left.""Shit." I said, I did not bring cash for a taxi."If you ask and dance with me, maybe I can drive you home." He said with a smile."But you are bartending.""I am bartending until midnight, a dance or two and we are out.""Okay."

The weekend is comin' up, wanna go loudThe way we make this stripper shake when we go offThe weekend is comin' up, wanna go loudEast, west, downtown, ready all around

Jerome had just came from the back when the song 'Ready For The Weekend' by Icona Pop came on. He pulled me out to the dance floor.

Come out and playI'm ridin' my waveCrashin' like we got just one dayThe harder you go the better you feelC'mon and grab somebodyGet ready for the weekend

Grab somebodyGo live it upYeah baby c'monGet ready ready ready for the weekendGrab somebodyGo live it upYeah, shawty get roughGet ready ready ready for the weekend[x2]

It was now 4 in the morning when both Jerome and I had danced to our heart's content. He pulled me out through the back and to his car. I jumped in the passenger side and told him my address. We talked as he drove me home. Once home, I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm and kissed me. "You should go there more often." He said before letting me go. He drove off leaving me confused. But the only thing I knew, was I was going there more often.

I'm out againI'm ridin' my waveCrashin' like we got just one dayThe harder you go the better you feelC'mon and grab somebodyGet ready for the weekend