Wroetofreezy - Hate

We begin our night in the flat of Callum, Callux and Harry. Callux was in his room packing to go into London to record a video. Cal had just finished a recording and was about to edit it. Harry was in his room, just endlessly scrolling through social media. 

Cal was opening up his editing software when his stomach let out an inhuman noise and alerted him to eat. Cal just sighed before getting up from his desk chair and moping his way over to the kitchen. Cal hoped he could record and edit the video and then eat but his body was telling him otherwise. He walked out of the room and over to the kitchen. Soon enough he found a small snack and was on his way back into his room when he saw Callux.

"Yo I am headed out with Sarah. I should be back by Monday." Callux said before waving quickly before heading out. 

Cal just continued on his path back to his room when a thought occurred to him. 

'Maybe after he edited Harry would want to go out for a bite to eat.' 

I mean Harry loved to drive around and Cal was really craving a milkshake, Harry's favorite dessert. So, Cal quickly turned around and headed in the direction of Harry's room. As he was about to knock on Harry's room, he thought he heard snores from Harry's room so he decided against knocking. He slowly lowered his hand from its position and began to turn around and mope back to his room. 

But before getting a full step from the door, these so-called snores were mixed with the sound of whimpering. Cal quickly turned back and began to open up the door. He quickly took in the sight and saw Harry sitting at his desk, his monitor opened with twitter, with his head in his hands. Cal fully peeked his head in and continued to creep in. About half way through the doorway, Cal spoke.

"Yo, Dinho. Are you okay?"

At the sound of Cal's voice, Harry quickly turned his head to check where the sound came from. Cal expression softened to sadness when he saw that tears were pricking at Harry's eyes. Harry quickly threw his hands to his eyes and wiped the tears before standing and gesturing for Cal to leave before saying,

"Go-go away Cal."

Cal just stood in the same place except his fully opened the door.

"Cal! Go away. Go back to recording, this has nothing to do with you Cal. Go!" Harry soon yelled, wanting to be left alone.

Cal could do nothing but stare at the younger, hurt boy in front of him than say,

"Fine, fine. I'll go. But I am here you know."

"Yeah I know Cal."

"Then if you need a shoulder, you have one across the flat." Cal said before pointing at the other side of the flat before turning around and planning to head out.

Harry just bowed his head and whispered, "Yeah right. You probably hate me like everyone else." before he sat back down to look at his monitor. 

Cal must have heard what Harry said because he turned his head to look at Harry.

"I don't hate you Harry. Why would you think that?"

Harry seemed a little shocked from Cal hearing that but just shrugged it off and continued on doing what he was doing.

"Harry? Why do you think I hate you?"

Harry sat there silent and on the edge of tears as cal began to walk over to Harry.

"Harry?" Cal asked at he foot of Harry's bed.

"Because everyone does Cal. I am a horrible flatmate. I never clean up anything, I never help around the house and I can't even make a goddamn YouTube video without being distracted." Harry said as tears welled up his eyes.

"Harry no you are not."

"How I am not Cal?" Harry said gesturing out in front of him. Cal then noticed what Harry had pulled up on Harry's twitter.

The name of the account was WroetoDie. Cal couldn't exactly tell what they had posted but many of the photos they had were nothing too nice to Harry. Cal slowly walked over to the computer as Harry sat in his chair with his knees to his chest and his head buried in. Cal immediately blocked the account on Harry's twitter before kneeling down so he was a little closer to Harry's height here.

"Harry. You are not a bad flatmate or a bad YouTuber."

"But Cal..."

"Let me finish. You are not a bad flatmate, because you laws make breakfast, you always know what new shows to watch and you never let Cal or I go a day without some fun. And you are not a bad youTuber Harry. You don't think that everyone has had troubles getting videos out."

"But what about Vik?"

"Vik is a complete robot when it comes to videos and he always has Josh to lay his head on. You are not a bad flatmate or YouTuber Harry. And between me and you, you are a much better flatmate than Cal."

At that Harry's shoulder began to shake as he let out a feeble laugh.

"I mean that was one person that is not fond of you but you have 6 million people and counting who absolutely love you."

Harry sightly lifted his head up so you could see his teared up eyes.

"I mean have you not been to a convention. People line up for miles to come meet you. Harry how can you think stuff like that?"

"I don't know." Harry mumbled into his legs.

"Then maybe you should thinking that way." 

Harry just looked at Cal, apologetically for the comforting words as Harry began to lower his legs and started to wipe his eyes.

"Now if you want to stay in here and mope you can, but I wanna go get milkshakes so you can come if you want."

Cal said that as he began to stand up and walk towards the door. Immediately after Cal had invited Harry to milkshakes, Harry stood up and started to follow Cal, but not before grabbing a pair of shoes. Cal just smiled knowing he was successful in getting Harry up and soon to be out. 

Soon enough Cal was in the living room with his wallet while waiting for Harry to find his keys. Instead of get on his phone like Cal planned, he was enveloped in a giant hug from behind as he heard a soft, "Thank you." from Harry.

"You're welcome. Now come on, I am starving." Cal said as both he and Harry left the flat.