Minishaw - Studying

I am reading this really good book called Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and it gave me the inspiration to write a college AU that is similar to Cath and Levi. So here, College Beginning of Crush AU,

9:00 PM

*knock knock knock*

"Harry, I know you are in there! Harry. Let me in. Harry I am here to study."

As the taller blonde male outside the door said study, Harry threw the door wide open for him to enter. It was days before finals and both of them had to study for their math finals. 

They were friends way before college, so they always studied together. It is Harry freshman year and Simon's second year.

Simon immediately walked in the small room and laid his large stack of books down on the empty bed.

"Do you have coffee? We are going to need some."

"Yes Simon I have some coffee." Harry said shutting the door and walking over to his bed. He sat down and grabbed his books also.

"Okay where to start?"

"Trig. I am completely lost."

"Me too. Crap. Is Vikk here?" Simon asked about Harry roommate Vikk. He was in university to become a math teacher so he would be perfect.

"No he is at..um... someone's house." Harry said remembering Vikk dashing out of the dorm earlier in the day.

"Okay, so the book is all we have?" Simon asked looking through his ten books for one with trig.

"Well we have each other." 

"That doesn't help Harry."

"Here I have one. Advanced Trigonometry." Simon said grabbing the book and walking over to Harry's bed. 

Harry had posters hanging from his walls and all kinds of pillows on his azure colored bed. 

Simon jumped up on the head of the bed and laid his back onto the wall as he began to open up his book.

"Oh I think I have one too." Harry said pulling out one of his broad books.

"Okay, Sin Cosine and Tangent."

10:45 PM

"Okay. That is enough trig. I feel like I might sin if I hear about that any more."

"Was that a trig pun?"

"Maybe," Harry said with a slight smirk "But before anything else, coffee and pizza."

"Where are you going to get pizza?" Simon said slipping off of the bed and stretching a bit.

"JJ and Ethan always order too much pizza. And they ordered some earlier. It should be downstairs."