The Pack - The Club

Vikk's POV

"Why did Jerome have to go to that new gay bar tonight? Ryan has been wondering, texting and calling us about him recording with Ryan." I looked over and asked one of my roommates, Rob.

"I don't know, but he is not picking up." he said looking up from my phone.

"Should we go get him?"

"Probably let's go." he said grabbing his car keys and we both walked to the garage and got in his car. Rob remembered that the club was called Bajan, and that it opened down by the old general store. I was surprised because the old general store was pretty big. And it was now a gay club, so I wonder what they did with it. It was only a 10 minute drive so it was not too long. When we arrived, I could already tell this was a high class club. Hopefully they aren't full or we will never get in. We walked over to the door to find no line which was great, either this place was packed or no one was here. The bouncer at the door was pretty tall with glasses, a brown beard and dark brown hair. We showed him our ID's and he let us in. There was a second set of doors and I could already feel the music pumping through the floor boards, this is going to be a nice experience. Before I opened the doors, I looked over at Rob and said,

"Let's split up, if we find him text the other and we can leave. Got it?"

"Yep, let's find him."

I was happy that I talked to Rob before opening the door because I doubt I could have heard him; the music was so loud. Rob headed in the way of the bar immediately, so i went the other way near the dance floor. Men were dancing everywhere, I would say it was disgusting but if I didn't have someone to record with tomorrow, I would be drunk and in the middle of this. But Mat has to record with me tomorrow. Dammit Mat.

I stuck to the wall and eyed around the room looking for Jerome. I never saw him in the crowd, so I did a quick glance around. It was a large wide room with crazy light illuminating the dance floor. Around the dance floor was random poles, with waiters walking around and handing out random drinks. One past me with my favorite beer, so I quickly grabbed one because I really needed one if I was going to calm down a little.

I drank from the bottle as I did another scan of the room, still no Jerome but I noticed a hallway leading to another smaller dance floor. I decided to take a quick tour of that dance floor so I slowly walked over to the hallway and made my way down, this dance floor was a lot more sensual than the other. A lot of heated kissing was happening in this dance floor, so I really hoped Jerome wasn't drunk enough to have found a man and was here with a guy. Jerome gets protective with his partners.

I walked around the smaller crowd until I heard a voice from behind me,

"Vikk?"

I looked around to see a closed off room, with a see through door. I saw Jerome on the other side, with a tall brunette with a large grin.

"Jerome? Whatcha doing here? Ryan has been bugging us all night to come and find you."

"Well, I am here with Mitch. We were just hanging. I meet him earlier. Here come on in." Jerome said motioning for me to walk through the doors.

This Mitch person starts talking to one of the bodyguards from him, weird, and i can hear him say

"Lachlan escort him in please." I see a tall blonde male with blue eyes open the door for me and lead me in. I could certainly tell this was a VIP area because off the lack of people. It was only Mitch, Jerome, and the two bodyguards.

"Is Rob here too?" Jerome asked as I got over to the spot they were at.

"Yeah he went to check the bar when I came to get you."