Ministar - My Christmas Present

Vikk's POV

Slowly one by one I turned off my computer application from rendering and uploading my recent H3M episode with Rob. It was about 6 p.m right now, so I left one of my applications open. Skype.

Every night at 6:15 I get a 10 minutes Skype from my beautiful boyfriend, Simon. As he was away for two months, working with the military.

Now you may be wondering why the hell is Simon with the military?

He was chosen to help a select few with eye hand coordination. The same kind you need when you play video games for a living. Simon can still make videos and Skype, but only at certain times.Of course we Skype'd every day, no matter what. One day I had to mute an episode with the boys so I could talk to Simon. Thankfully the boys understood where I come from. I mean Preston and Rob lived away from each other for months after they got together, but now they live in Texas. So when I explained they all were chill. I mean its hard being in the same house as your boyfriend then being away from each other for almost 8 weeks.

At exactly 6:15, my Skype messaged me to accept Simon's Skype and I certainly did.

"Hi Vikk."

"Hey babe."

"You look as beautiful as ever, you know right?"

"Oh but I know my beauty barely scratches the surface of yours."

"Oh never mind that, how was your day?"

"Lonely, but normal as ever."

"I am sorry I not there."

"Its nothing you can change Si. It is the military. You are just lucky that you can record and Skype from there."

"I would rather be there with you and record like JJ, then here without you every day. And you know that."

"I know."

"Some of the lieutenants are coming in here babe." Simon said looking over to the door leading into his bunk.

"Captain." the boys (and one female but she is fine being part of the boys) said as they walked into his bunk

"Lieutenants."

"Hey Vikk." one of the boys said waving at me through the computer. All of the boys knew me and for ever they called me Mr. Captain, but now call me Vikk.

"Hello everybody. How has tonight been for you?"

"Suspicious. We were wondering if we can talk to you Captain, about mysterious manners brought upon this base. Sorry if we cut your time, but this is really important."

"How important, lieutenant?"

"It involves the Sergeant Major, sir."

"Vikk, babe, I got to go. I promise I will double the call time tomorrow but this sounds really important."

"No problem. See you love."

"See you tomorrow. Love you."

"Love you too."

"I ship it." I heard on of the lieutenants say as Simon ended the call on his end. It was about 6:20 so I was pretty hungry so I made my way to the kitchen and found some leftovers to eat before my next recording session.

And so after that recording and editing it, it was late so I went to bed with Simon in my thoughts.

And by morning I still had him in my mind even though he was in the US. It was around 8 a.m. so I had to eat breakfast before going to record. I sat down on a barstool and grabbed a bowl of Shreddies from the cabinet. I turned on the television on to BBC.