Noochzahhutt - Hey Brandon

Based of Hey Stephen by Taylor Swift

Brandon is a lovable and popular guy in Genius MS. Then there's Mat. He is a loner with little friends. People don't like it with his inventions and creations.

The only problem is that Mat likes Brandon.

Mat's POV

Another day past, and walking home was my favorite part. When I walk home, I can see Brandon walk home. I always walk a little behind him and read about different kinds of inventions and gadgets. Usually when he walks home, he has someone walking with him, a girl or a guy. But this past week, he has been alone walking home. I just minded my own business and dug my nose back in my redstone dispenser book, until I got home. I live about a block from Brandon so my walk is a little longer. I don't care though. I got home said hello to my mother and walked upstairs and to the attic. My mom tries to get me to have a normal room but I love the attic. One corner is my bed, desk and guitar, the rest is all of my creations inventions and the ones is progress. Right now, I am working on dispensers. But today I have some English to do. I absolutely hate English. I use some of the stuff we learn about, and most of that is for my songs. Yes along with inventions, I write songs. But I love science, I have to use science all the time for everything I create. I am so happy, there is this huge science project, where you need to invent and create a gadget, worth a lot of the grade. And I really hope I don't get paired with Brandon. I would probably screw something up. I have a 'friend' names Rob in that class. He usually talks to me, he was always interested by my inventions. But now he has a boyfriend, Preston, who is on our science, so they make out instead of talking to me.

But whatever, I gotta start English.

I woke up to the constant noises and sounds of my inventions. I had fallen asleep at my desk working on some dispenser mechanics. I finished my homework so I had nothing else to do. I had about an hour to get ready, so I spent forever moping around and eating breakfast. I grabbed my backpack and my dispenser book, and left the house. My mom and dad both go to work early. So I began to walk back to school, nose deep in the same book. I never really looked up from my book, so when I hit something and fell, I wasn't expecting it. I soon realized I was knocked over by the one and only Brandon Hutt. He looked a little shocked but got what happened in seconds.

"I-I- I'm so s-sorry." I mumbled as I tried to compose myself.

"Hey no problem, it was partly my fault. I stopped walking." He said pretty smoothly.

I then realized I dropped my book so I searched the ground with my eyes until I found my book directly under the feet of Brandon.

"I-I... T-That's my book." I said pointing to his feet where the book lay. Brandon leaned over and grabbed the book, but before he gave it back he read the title.

"Dispensers? Why Dispensers?" He asked handing me my book.

"Just need to know a little bit more about them."

"Alright, wanna walk to school? Other wise we are going to be late."

"Y-Yeah sure."

He began walking forwards and I jumped a little to catch up to him.

"You're in my science class yeah?"