[2]Noochzahhutt - Seems Productive Enough

I just made it down to the bottom of the stairs, when I heard my mom lead Brandon to the stairs. I just saw Brandon, and said hi before motioning for him to follow me. He casually did until we got to my stairs. I threw down the stairs and began to climb them, but he hesitated at first.

"It's not like I am going to kill you or something."

"It kinda looks like it." He said as he reached the top. I was already seated in my desk chair and opening up my blue prints for the machine.

"Damn dude. This place is sick. You get the whole attic to yourself?"

"Yeah. My mom constantly begs me to have a normal room, but this place is awesome." I said as Brandon began to walk around my room. It took a lot of my self strength to not freak out that Brandon was impressed by my room.

"Oh dude, you play guitar?" He asked pointing at mine in the corner.

"Once and a while, I don't play it."

He just chuckled and continued on with my room until he reached my corner of gadgets and everything. He just stared at it until pulling out one of my tinkers. It really wasn't mine though.

"This is actually amazing did you make this watch?"

"No it was my grandfather's."

"It looks brand new. Did you clean it and everything?"

"Yeah. It was past down through some of my ancestors and it looks pretty bad when I got it."

"Woah. How old is it?"

"Approximately 390+ years."

"Waaaaaat? That's mad. Mat that's crazy."

"I know but it is also mad awesome. Anyway project. I got most of the blueprints, you got some redstone?"

"I have about 20."

If I had a drink, right there would be when I spit out.

"20!? I am lucky if I get 5."

"My dad is one of the lead people in the Redstone mine down in Sliville."

"Wow that's mad. Well that will certainly be enough. I needed 3 right now."

"Okay can-can I see the blueprints?"

"Umm...sure." I handed him the papers and walked over to my line of gadgets I needed.

"So what are we going to name this? All cool inventions have some kind of weird and interesting name."

"What do you have in mind then?"

"I have no clue."

"Great name there. Perfect."

"Oi, mean."

"Anyway, wanna start building and we can start coming up with random names of it later."

"Fine. Where do we start?"

"Um.. with this."