Vikklan : When we are Apart

Idea by Emily RoyalCloudPlato
Forced to Post by AwkwardPanda250 MadiRosieFF and RoyalCloudPlato
Vikk and Lachlan have just started dating and they are recording at the moment. The Sidemen are out.
Lachlan's POV
Vikk and I decided to record a video of him and I doing a scavenger hunt. We had to get one gold ingot, a red flower, and one piece of any stained clay.
Midway through recording the scavenger hunt I noticed he was distracted, distant and downright off.
I shrugged it off and continued to go on with the scavenger hunt. We were both really close to finishing, I just need to grab the red rose and Vikk needed the stained clay.
"Lachlan, LACHLAN LACHLAN." Vikk yelled into his microphone. I sighed thinking that I had lost.
"What?"
Silence was the only thing heard.
"Vikk?" I looked over to the Skype and he had headset off and was looking towards his door.
"Vikk? Babe? All you alright?" I said getting really close to microphone, and really worried.
"Vikk? Vikk! Answer me. Baby whats wrong?"
He glanced over and saw me looking extremely worried.
"Oh, babe. Its alright. I thought someone was in the house. I did not mean to scare you."
I sighed and continued,
"It alright, you just really scared me."
"Sorry...can you stop doing that?"
"Stop what my Icky Sticky Vikky?"
"Talking so close to your mic."
"Why?"
"Because...cause it t-turns me on."
"Oh, really? This turns Vikky on?"
A small blush rose across my little Vikk's cheeks as he tried to hide it.
"Don't hide that blush. You have your kinks I have mine." I said with a smirk.
"Oh, kinky Lachy's coming out isn't he?"
"Only for you, my little star." I said as seductively as I could. He blush got more deeper as I said that. I leaned up really close
to the mic and whispered.
"I cannot wait until we can get together. Alone."
"Me neither, but I can at least keep it in my pants."
"Oh shut up you know you want it just ad much."
"Maybe, but I can hide it."
"Why hide it when it is just you and me?"
"Oh my god, remove your fucking mouth from you mic before you give my an erection, Lachlan." he said pretty loudly.
"Fierce today, aren't we?"
" Lachlan Fucking Power. You can do whatever the fuck you want to me later but for now calm your shit."
"I'll take you up on that offer later." I said as I leaned away from the mic and laid back in my chair.

I NEED TO BATHE IN HOLY WATER.

MY INNOCENCE, DWINDLED.
WITH 442 WORDS.