Who Does What

So. . . I saw that umbrethewriter did this in her one shots book, and I really liked it. So I decided to do one of my own.

I will be doing the ships from the Sidemen for this one.

Minishaw

Wroetofreezy

Wroetostar

KSImon

and 11 Years

Let us begin then.

Drinks all of the Coffee

-Wroetofreezy-

Cal. Although both aren't huge coffee fans, Cal will have a few too many cups some nights.

-Wroetostar-

Vik. To make six videos a day, Vik must stay up most of the day. So coffee is Vik's favorite drink.

-KSImon-

Both. Both Simon and Jide like coffee and drink it regularly and use it to stay up. But Jide likes to be sneaky and hide it from Simon to drink it.

-11 Years-

Tobi. Although both like coffee, Tobi drinks coffee religiously.

Kills the bug

-Wroetofreezy-

Cal. Harry is too much of a wimp and hates any kind of spider.

-Wroetostar-

Vik. Vik actually likes to watch bugs, while Harry (again) hides in the corner screaming for Vik to kill it and not watch it.

-KSImon-

Simon. Although JJ seems like the tough guy, any kind of flying insect scares the shit outta him. I mean have you ever seen the vine of Cal scaring JJ with a crane fly. Scares him shitless.

-11 years-

Josh. Tobi doesn't care about bugs in the house, while Josh has an obsession with the any area being bug free. They all must go.

Cooks the meals

-Wroetofreezy-

Harry. Although Harry is younger, Harry loves to make meals for Cal. Although Cal always gets him back by making him dinner the next night.

-Wroetostar-

Harry. Vik burns anything and everything. He refuses to make any meal as he can't cook to save his life. You think you can't fuck up the recipe, Vik has.

-KSImon-

Neither. Both boys are shit at cooking and don't deal with it. Take out is just fine for the both of them.

-11 years-

Together. They always make a fun time out of making meals together. Such a mom and dad thing to do.

Grumpiest in the morning

-Wroetofreezy-

Cal. Cal is not a morning person. Although Harry doesn't like getting up, he knows not to mess with Cal before noon.

-Wroetostar-

Vik. With six videos to make a day, every ounce of sleep he gets is precious. So waking up Vik is not a good idea for anyone. But after a cup of coffee and a few kisses, he cools down.