Ministar123 - Missing

Third Person's POV
Simon had been tearing the house apart for what seemed like hours. There was a mess everywhere he looked. He desperately was searching for one thing.
His favorite Leeds shirt. 
He wanted to wear it but could not find it. His room, JJ's room, Vikk's room, Josh's room, living room, the kitchen. He just could not find it. 
He ran around the house trying to find the shirt. He went back upstairs and poked his head in his boyfriend's room.

"Vikk? Are you sure you have not seen it?" He asked the smaller boy at his computer.
Vikk leaned back in his chair and said,

"I have not. Sorry but hopefully you find." He said with a smirk.

Simon just sighed and continued to destroy the house. When he left, Vikk could not help but laugh. 
Vikk was wearing the shirt and Simon had not realized all day. He finished editing and walked downstairs to see Simon with his head in his hands. 

"Still no shirt?" Vikk asked as he grabbed a bowl of cereal.

"No. Did you put it in the wash?" 

"No I did not put it in the washer." Vikk said as he ate his cereal.

"I just don't know where it is. I checked everywhere in the house."

"Repeat where you last had it."

"In my room, last night. We watched Netflix and fell asleep. I woke up and got ready. You eventually got up and left to get ready. I walked out of my bathroom. Both you and the shirt were gone." He said looking really confused.

"And you know you saw it yesterday?"

"Yes. It apparently left....when you did." Simon said realizing the the boy eating cereal next to him was wearing the shirt. 

"You little shit."he said but not before Vikk got up and sprinted out of the kitchen.

"You were wearing it the whole time!"

He was only replied with laughter as Vikk ran around the house with Simon hot on his tail. Vikk got out back. He ran around the pool but not before Simon caught up and he pushed him into the pool. Vikk had quick enough reflexes to grab Simon's arm and pull him in with him.
"You jag!" Vikk said as he emerged from the water.

"You stole my shirt." 

"Borrowed." 

"Whatever, I just spent the past how long and you were wearing it."

"It was funny though." Vikk said pulling himself out of the pool.

"No it was not." Simon mumbled getting out of the pool.

Vikk took off his boyfriends shirt and handed it to him.
"After all that time, here is your shirt."

And with one last motion, Vikk was back in the pool.

Shirt and sweet MiniStar123 for NuclearPanda88 Pun intended Request are openPeace out my little squidlets