Vikklan - Hello World

Vik's POV

Its was in the middle of rush hour when I decided for lunch. So now I am stuck in the car waiting for the traffic to continue on. I was right at a stoplight, which was currently red as cars upon cars crossed the streets. I had the radio slightly playing on when Hello World came on.

Traffic crawls, cell phone calls

Talk radio screams at me

Through my tinted window I see

A little girl, rust red minivan

She's got chocolate on her face

Got little hands, and she waves at me

Yeah, she smiles at me

I look over in traffic to see all the people yelling or on their phones, when one crossed my eyes. A red van, and in the back seat was a girl. She had pretty blonde hair and looked like chocolate around her lips. I was confused on that before I saw her ice cream in her hand. The driver of the van was a male. I would guess he is around my age. He was having a conversation with his daughter. I could tell it was his daughter from the resemblance. I continued on letting my eyes wander from car to car, being snoopy. But thankfully the light turned green and the cars began to move, bumper to bumper. As I got to the actual light and underneath it, it changed to yellow. The last line of cars drove forward following as the next line stopped and waited. It wasn't until I was half way across when the sound of someone speeding ahead hit my ears before a loud clank and the sound of metal being dragged.

Hello world

How've you been?

Good to see you, my old friend

Sometimes I feel as cold as steel

And broken like I'm never going to heal

I see a light

A little grace, a little faith unfurled

Hello world

 I looked back to see two cars head collided and the whole block seemed to stop their cars. I immediately parked and got out of my car. At least twenty others had done so along with me. I almost ran over to see if anyone was injured and if we could help. I winced when I notice the two cars. A Buick Lacrosse and the Red Minivan. I jogged up to the minivan while a few others ran to the Buick.

In London traffic it would take a few minutes before an ambulance could get here, so everyone was prepared to help.

Once I got to the van, I saw the whole left back end was smashed in. I ran to the drivers side and looked in to see the man from earlier in his seat, looked like trapped in his seat.

"Sir? Can you hear me?"

The man immediately looked over, sympathetically. He nodded and said

"Yes I can."

"Can you open the door?"