Vikklan : To Death

Dear Vikk,

Vikk, I need you. I loved you. And you loved me.

It has gotten hard to live without you. I need you. I miss you next to me at night. I miss your cooking. I miss hearing your laughter as you recording. I miss snuggling and kissing you. I miss you.

I remember you would always say Forever and always. I found it so cliché but now I find it comforting. I got it tattooed on my wrist a few weeks ago. I t reminds me of you. It is all I have left other than the old videos of your channels. I listen to those constantly. I always loved your voice.

I loved your voice, your hair, your laugh, Your everything. Except your end.

I remember it as if it was yesterday. We were a date. A picnic date you planned for me. We went to a hill and laid the blanket on the hill and had lunch. You made cute sandwiches for it. They were always my favorite.

We sat talking for hours before packing up. We walked back to your car and walked around town. it was a casual stroll. We were walking down, East Street and were about to cross to Ace Rd. We stopped at the crosswalk and waited. But that did not stop the other man.

The police said he was drunk driving. He was coming at us on the sidewalk. You saw him but I did not. I can still hear you scream my name.

But only in my nightmares.

He hit us.  I don't remember anything else of that night. But I do remember that next morning, when I woke up. I was in the hospital in your room. You were hooked up to five hundred different things and still barely living. I stayed with you for about a week. Mitch and Jerome flew over that week. They helped me by getting me out of your room once and a while. After they left, I would periodically leave and take a five minute walk.

It was on the eventful day of September 26th, that I took a walk. Nothing was different except when I came back. I walk into your room. And you were gone. They had shut everything off. I dropped the drink I was holding. I don't even remember what it was.

Here we are September 27th, 2016. 366 days later. And it still hurts as much as it did the day you left.

I sit here and write you a letter, My Icky Sticky Vikky. It is the last words that will be written by me.

I thought maybe I should write some really long paragraph describing my love, but I realized you loved simplicity. So my finally words are

I love you to death, Vikram Barns.