Twenty Four

Jaime's POV
***************
9:43am. I've been looking up good places to go for today and I found the perfect place for us. It's only perfect because all of us are sort of weird thinkers. And we don't really pay attention to much so it's great. I got up and got ready for the day. The long, long day. Today I told everyone to meet in the lobby at 10. I knew that they would be late so I didn't get their until 10:10. Of course, Vic waited with me.

"Do you think any of them are even there?" I asked Vic.

"No, probably not." He said. Sure enough, he was right. We only waited for about five minutes for them to show up, though.

"Finally." I said as I watch Mike and Grace walk towards us.

"At least we aren't last this time." Mike said.

"Okay, yeah, you're right." I replied. Now to wait for Scar and Tony.

After waiting a few more minutes, Scar and Tony finally showed up. They looked terrible though. Their hair was messed up and clothes were crooked. It's like that got dressed in the dark, even though we all know that's not the case. I really should have beat Tony's ass before. I hardly even spend time with Scarlet anymore because she's always with him.

"Well, now that we're all here." I glanced at Tony and Scar. "It's time to figure out where we're going today."

"Wait, so you mean to tell me that you have no idea where we're going?" Scar asked.

"Oh, I know where we're going. Now, you my friend, you don't. So listen up. We're going to a place called Montmartre." I explained.

"What the hell is that?" Scar sighed.

"Well, Scarlet, maybe if you weren't so busy focusing on fucking Tony, I could explain it to you, couldn't I?" I said. I know it sounded harsh but I just couldn't stand seeing them together anymore. I had to get my point across.

"What's up your ass?" She asked.

"Anyways. I'm not 100% sure what to categorize Montmartre under." I ignored her.

"Okay, well let's just go before the day gets ruined." Grace said. She whispered something to Mike which I could tell made him a little upset. He walked over to Tony and took a spot next to Scar as Tony did the same with Grace.

I started walking out of the door as the others followed me. I really did not understand why they trusted me with running this trip. If anything goes wrong it's their fault for trusting me, just saying.

"So, how long is this walk gonna be?" Mike asked.

"I have no idea." I told him. The only thing that I knew for sure was that it was already 11:28.

So we walked. And walked. And walked some more. And walked. 40 minutes later and still walking. Until we finally got there.

"This is it, guys!" I told everyone. "I've heard that it's more fun if we get lost but I'm gonna get a map anyways." I said as I walked towards a stand that was selling maps. Once I returned to the group, they all just stared at me.

"What is it?" Scar asked.

"I told you, I don't know what to call it." I replied.