Eighteen

Scar's POV
***************
"Okay, don't trash the house." Jaime said. "And no making babies."

"Funny, two things I've said to you before." I told him as I walked into the living room to sit next to Tony.

"Ha-ha, funny, yeah. I'm serious though. And don't eat my pizza." He added.

"And stay out of my room." Vic said.

"And really, don't make babies." Mike said.

"You guys have literally no room to talk." I told them all. "Just leave so we can make babies."

Jaime gave Tony a look.

"I got you, I'll control myself." Tony said.

As if on cue, Grace came downstairs in a sports bra and sweatpants.

"Yeah, right." Grace said. "You couldn't control yourself even if you tried."

For some reason Mike looked at her and chuckled a little.

"Okay, bye!" I waved at them all.

"Bye, see you tomorrow, I guess." Jaime joked and they all walked out.

Immediately after the door closed Tony pulled me onto his lap so that my legs were on either side of him and I noticed Grace going towards the back door.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"It's hot in here and I really don't wanna see you two lip locking with a movie playing in the background." She said and walked out.

That began Tony and I trying to beat our record of longest make out sessions.

Grace's POV
***************
I waited outside for 2 and a half minutes. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I immediately knew who it was. I turned around and hugged him tightly.

"I've been waiting for you." I said quietly to him.

"I know, I just wanted to make sure they left first." Raymond said.

"Come on, let's go inside. Oh, my sister and her boyfriend are on the couch so be quiet." I said as led him into the house.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind me, making sure Scar wasn't paying attention before I took Raymond upstairs into my room.

"Your bed is really big." He said and flopped down on it. I walked over and joined him.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked as I got up.

"Yeah, sure. Which one?"

"How about 'Another Gay Movie'?" I suggested while laughing.

"How about find a random movie on Netflix?" He said and I agreed.

I turned off the lights and joined him again on my bed but this time laid on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I love being close to him, I love being with him, I love him. I lifted my head up and pecked his lips. I tried to pull away but he didn't let me. Instead he unwrapped his arms from my back and moved me next to him. He deepened the kiss to the point that my back was arched. I didn't want him to pull away and I knew that he wouldn't anytime soon.

He moved his hands down to my hips and began squeezing them tenderly. Almost by instinct I let out a soft moan which triggered him to deepen the kiss even more. I took off his shirt so I could feel his skin against mine. He began to grind his hips down on mine which caused me to moan again but this time a lot louder. He broke the kiss and looked down at my neck. He circled one of the love bites from our previous encounter with his finger.

"Do you like these?" He asked me.

I was shaking a lot, and all I could do was nod my head. We'd done this plenty of times but there was something better about this time.

"Good." He said as he attacked my neck.

I let out a long moan as he pushed his chest down onto my stomach. My back was still arched so he put his hands underneath it and kept it that way as he moved down to my waistline. I tangled my fingers in his hair and tried my hardest to stop shaking. He tugged at my pants with his teeth and sucked on my hipbone. At that point, I was willing to do anything. I bit my lip to hold in all of the noise I wanted to make. He brought his lips back to mine and began to pull down my sweatpants. Once he got them down, he moved back down and left wet kisses on the insides of my thighs. I was breathing heavily and couldn't help myself anymore. He finally pulled down my underwear and began to bite me softly. He rubbed his tongue against me and then stuck it inside, wiggling it around quickly. My breaths were unsteady and i found myself pushing my body against him more and more. I continued to moan loudly because honestly I didn't care anymore. He moved his tongue faster and faster until suddenly he stopped and climbed back on top of me to find his lips against mine again. Our bodies were pushing against each other at different speeds. To my surprise, I was the one who pulled away.

"Maybe we should stop there for now." I said to him, still breathing heavily.

"Yeah, that'd be smart." He said.

He pulled me next to him and wrapped his arms around me as I fell asleep without intending to.

I woke up about an hour later, it was already midnight. I noticed that Raymond was up too, if he'd even slept. We just laid there in silence for a while.

A few minutes later we heard bumps against the wall and the door slam so we just assumed someone got pissed. But after that, of course, I heard what I really didn't want to hear; moans. Tony and Scar were fucking while they knew I was in the house. Great.

*************************

"Come on, you need to leave." I heard a voice say. Wait, was that... Oh shit.

"Mike? What are you doing here?" I asked him, making sure my naked body was covered.

"Well, I came in to check on you because I figured you let him come over anyways and of course you did and he's not gone yet. He needs to leave, like, now." He explained.

"Why?" I asked.

"Are you not comprehending this? I'm here. Which means that everyone else is here too. Which means that if someone else were to walk in, you'd be screwed."

"Alright, alright, just cover me." I said as Mike walked out. "Babe, you've gotta go. They're back." I said to the beautiful boy next to me.

"Okay, I'll go. Can I go through this window?" He asked.

"Yeah, it leads to the backyard."

"Okay." He got up, got dressed, kissed me once more and went out of the window. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said to him as I watched him walk on the roof and onto the deck. I put my sweatpants and bra back on and went into Mike's room.

"Is he gone?" He asked me.

"Yeah, he's gone." I told him. Honestly I don't know what I'd do without Mike. He trusts me to do the right thing and I hate letting him down. "Thanks."

"For?" He asked.

"Looking out for me. I feel like you're the only person I can trust."

"Hey, it's nothing, G. I love you, that's why I do it. And I'm more lenient when it comes to you."

"Yeah, I know. It's just that it's different with you, you know?"

"Yeah." It was silent. "I'm disappointed in you, though."