Seventeen

Jaime's POV
***************
I can't believe Scar didn't tell me... But I sort of understand why now. I feel like such a monster. I was this close to hitting Tony and I noticed someone in the corner of my eye. Grace had been watching the entire time and she looked terrified. She needs to know that I wouldn't do anything to hurt her, ever. This is the second time I've just randomly left the house today and I'm still upset with myself. I don't want Scarlet to see me this way. My shirt is covered in tears and my eyes are bloodshot. I just wish she would've told me before. And I warned Tony about it. I told him not to try anything and of course he did. Or maybe he didn't. I don't know the whole story, I just know that it happened and it's too late now.

Grace's POV
***************
"Yeah, I know. Ours, right? Alright. Like 20 minutes. Okay. See you then. I love you too." I hung up the phone and put it on the charger.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Once I got out I put on my swimsuit and then some shorts and a crop top over it. I left my hair down and only put on mascara. After I was finished, I put on my black converse and went downstairs to get a water bottle. I was really in a hurry and didn't even notice until I bumped into someone.

"Woah, where do you think you're going?" Mike asked me with a smirk on his face.

"To the park." I told him.

"Yeah, right." He rolled his eyes. He picked me up and put me on the counter and leaned into my lap to 'get the point across' is what he told me. It's the only thing that makes me listen. "Look, I understand that you really like this guy, and he may be your boyfriend or whatever but don't do anything stupid." He knew the situation. Every once in a while I would go to the beach and I told everyone else I was going to the park.

"Come on, Mike, you know I won't. And quiet down, I haven't told anyone else yet." I said. I told Mike about 2 months back when Raymond and I started dating.

"G!" He whined.

"Mike!" I copied. We stared at each other for a while. "Trust me, I'm smarter than that. Now watch out, I have to go." I jumped down and hugged him for about 10 seconds. I'm not sure why, I but I just feel so comfortable around Mike. I trust him more than anyone else. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out of the door.

"Just be careful." Mike called after me.

I rode my penny board to the beach to meet up with Raymond and it didn't take as long as usual. I met him at the spot that we always went to; behind a big group of rocks at the corner of the beach. I saw him as soon as the rocks came in sight. He grabbed my hand and pulled me between the rocks where we sat for a while. His body was wet so I could tell that he'd already been in the water. It's hot as fuck, though, that's for sure.

"So, when are you gonna tell them? You know, about us?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure yet." I told him and he looked over at me.

"Grace, I don't want to be a secret."

"I know, I know. And I don't either. I'm just not quite ready yet, you know?" I explained.

"Yeah, I get it. I just wish that I could go to your house and we could watch movies for hours instead of having to meet here." He said and I didn't reply.

Suddenly, he pulled my chin towards him and connected our lips. Of course, I kissed back but I let him have control. He gently let me fall back so that he was hovering over me. All throughout, the kiss deepened and deepened. His body was between my legs and his arms on either side of me while my arms were wrapped around his neck and my hands were tangled in his long, brown hair. I took my shirt off because I was sweating and he did the same with his. My lips were sore and my tongue was tired but I didn't care. He moved his lips down to my neck making little spots all over. I let out a moan, knowing that's what he wanted. After about 5 minutes, I laid my head on his chest. What he didn't know was that I was smiling the entire time. My phone began to ring so I answered it.