Eleven

Scar's POV
***************
"Babe! Babe, hurry up!" I yelled across the house. "Tony!"

Today is our last day here in Florida, so I wanna make it count. I made some plans to rent a boat so we can go to this island a few miles out at sea. But, before that Tony wants to go "show me off" at the mall. For some odd reason he's been so clingy lately. To be honest, though, I love it. It's like I can never be alone because he constantly wants to be with me. We were close before this trip but we're definitely even closer now. Now I'm waiting for him to show up, so we can talk about plans for today. If only he would hurry up. I don't even know where he is.

"Babe, where are you? I swear to God, Tony if you're trying to scare me, I'll kill you. Tony!!!" I walked around the house looking for him. "Come on this isn't funny" I walked into the theater room and it was pitch black. "Tony, please" I said and I realized I'd started crying. It doesn't help at all that I'm afraid of the dark. Suddenly I saw a shadow by the screen. I fell into one of the seats and broke down. I sat in a ball for a while and the crying only got louder when I heard footsteps.

"Scar?" It was Tony finally coming out of hiding. "Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you that bad." He came over and put me in his lap.

"No, let go of me!" I yelled. My mind was so pissed off at Tony, but my heart and body knew that it was just a joke. I kicked and screamed to get him to leave me alone. "Let go!"

"I'm sorry, babe, just let me help." He tried to comfort me by holding me still, but it really wasn't helping.

"Why would you do that?" I screamed at him.

"I said I was sorry, babe. I didn't mean to scare you that bad." He picked me up and carried me to the living room. I could tell it was hard on his part, because I never stopped squirming.

"Put me down!" I yelled and when he did I ran upstairs to our bedroom. I sat there for a while trying to stop crying, and I did after a while.

Soon, I heard Tony calling my name, and walking towards our room. I scooted to the very head of the bed and balled up on the pillows.

"Scar." He started.

I covered my face. The bed slouched, meaning he was sitting down now.

"Scarlet, I'm sorry I scared you so badly. I only meant to scare you a little bit, but then you went into the wrong room so I went to check on you."

Soon enough, I got up and sat on his lap. I can never stay mad at him.

"It's okay, Tony. I know it was a joke."

"And you know that I would have reacted the same way, if I were you." He assured me.

"No you wouldn't." I said with a small smile.

"Yeah, you're right, I wouldn't. But, you get the point right? I don't want this morning to ruin our day."

"It won't, I promise. We should get going anyways. We still have plans, right?"

"Of course." He pecked my lips. "And since I want to show you off we should match outfits." He said to me.

"We should! Okay I'll pick an outfit and then you'll try to match, Kay?" I said excitedly.