Eight

Tony's POV
***************
Last night was one of the most amazing nights of my life. I can't stop thinking about how happy Scar was. Her beautiful smile lit up the entire sky. What she doesn't know is that I have an even bigger surprise for her today. Out of basically nowhere, since I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, I felt a tap on my back.

"Hey, Tone. How'd your little date go?" Jaime asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"It was amazing. She loved it."

"I'm glad you planned that for her. Do you still have plans today?"

"Yeah, I'm really excited. She won't regret it." I said with a chuckle.

"Just don't do anything stupid." He said with a small smile.

"Trust me, I won't."

Suddenly his smile faded and he looked straight into my eyes. "I'm serious, Tony. Scarlet means so much to me. In fact, she's like a sister, and you know how fragile she is. We may be brothers but I swear to god Tony if you hurt her, I won't hesitate to hurt you."

I was shocked at his sudden change of expression. "I promise you dude, Scarlet is my everything and I would never do anything to hurt her. You know this, Hime. Just trust me. Listen. Yesterday, she told me that she loves me. And I said the same to her. You know me well enough to know that I'm not the type of guy to just tell someone that I love them and not mean it. I really do love her, Hime."

It was quiet for a minute. "Wow. She's never said that to anyone but me. Usually she doesn't even trust people. She didn't even trust people when we were younger..." He said quietly. "Just take care of her, okay? I trust you."

"I will. I swear, I'll take care of her. Do you know where she is?" He shook his head. "Alright well I'm gonna look for her." I said to Jaime and walked into the living room. As soon as I walked in I noticed Scar sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Tony." Scar said.

"Hey, Scar." I said, while taking a seat across from her. I just sat for a while until I worked up the courage to speak. "Um, can we talk?" I asked.

"Sure, what about?" She adjusted herself so she was facing me.

"I, um, I had a question." I said shifting awkwardly.

"What is it, Tony?"

"Hold on." I reached in my pocket and pulled out a bag.

In the bag was a ring pop.

"Be my turtle girl." I said as I put the ring pop on her finger.

"Aw, of course I'll be your turtle girl, Tony!" She said and got up to hug me.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Scar." I said so only she could hear.

As if on cue, we heard 4 "aw's" come from the kitchen.

"Really, guys? Go away." I said to them. "So, Scar, I wanted to take you somewhere. Do you want to go?"

"I'll go anywhere with you, Tony." She said and smiled.

"Okay, get in the car, and I'll be there in a sec."

"I'll be waiting." She said and went to the car.

"Ooo, Tony." Grace said from behind me.

"What is it, Grace?" I sighed.

"You guys are so cute! I wish I had a guy like you!"

"Grace, you don't need a boyfriend."

"Whatever, it's still cute."

"Yeah well I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks for the help."

"Anything for you, Tone." She said with a huge grin. "Just don't be dumb about it."

"Psh, whatever. Come on we have to go."  I said as we got in the car.

I drove, and of course the entire crew came along. It wasn't a long drive, though. Once we got to where we were going, I explained almost everything to Scar. I told her that I wanted to take her on a trip for Valentine's Day. We made our way inside the airport and of course, everyone whined.

"Guys we're only gonna be gone for a week." I said.

"Yeah, but still, we're gonna miss you." Vic said.

After we all said goodbye, I got onto the plane with Scar and we sat down in our seats.

"Where are we going?" She whispered.

"It's a surprise. Go to sleep and by the time you wake up, we'll be there, kay?"

"Kay." She said and snuggled her head into my shoulder, so I kissed her forehead.

She stayed asleep for the remainder of the flight. I took a few pictures of her. She was just so adorable, I didn't want to wake her. Eventually, though, I had to, and that was only because we landed.

"Scar." I whispered to her. "Scar, come on, we gotta go."

"Okay, I'm coming." She got up slowly. "Where are we?"

"We're in Florida."

"I've never been to Florida." She said as we exited the plane.

"I know. I love it here."

We rented a car and I drove past so many beautiful places. I watched her occasionally to see her face light up every time she saw something she liked. She gasped and her eyes went wide when I parked.

"Come on, love." I said as I helped her out of the car. I could tell that she liked when I called her that.

"Can I see your necklace?" I asked her. She nodded and took it off to hand it to me.

I stuck the key from her necklace in the door and opened it to her surprise.

"Welcome home, Scar." I said.

"I can't believe this! Tony, is this ours?"

"Of course."

She jumped into my arms to hug me. Little did she know that her tears we're getting my shirt wet, but I didn't mind.

"I love you so much! You really didn't have to do this!" She said, still in my arms.

"Well, I thought you needed an escape home." I said. "Come on, let's look around."

This house is huge! It has 3 bedrooms, a living room, a gourmet kitchen, 2 bathrooms, a studio, and a theater room. I'm just really glad she likes it.

"I'm sure we'll be here a lot now. I love this." She said to me.

"We will be here a lot." I said.

"It's late, I'm gonna sleep. You coming?"

"Yeah." I said and followed her into our bedroom.

We immediately flopped onto the bed and she cuddled up to me.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Scar. I love you."

"I love you too, Tony... Thank you, so much." She said sleepily. A few minutes later, I could already hear her soft snores. This trip is starting out pretty well.