Five

A couple of weeks later

Graces POV
***************
"Run!!!" I yelled at Mike as a tried to get away from Vic.

"Run? Wh-" Mike didn't get to finish his sentence when Vic tackled me. "Dude what are you doing??"

"She took the last pancake!" Vic said as I struggled to get away.

"Not cool, Grace! I didn't even know we had pancakes!" I guess I may have forgotten to tell Mike.

"I'm sorry!" I finally got away and started running until I ran into Jaime. "Help!! Mike and Vic are gonna kill me!!!"

"What did you do this time?" He sighed as the others finally caught up.

"She took the last pancake!!" They yelled in unison.

"So what? They're just pancakes!"

"Just pancakes? No, Jaime! They're not just pancakes! They're the only thing that's keeping me alive! Pancakes are my entire life! Pancakes can see into my mind! Pancakes can see into my soul!!!!!!!" At this point, I've lost faith completely in Vic's sanity.

"Well, I never said all of that. I just like pancakes." Mike said, as if Vic were crazy.

"Calm down! I didn't actually eat it! I just hid it somewhere that you can't get to!" I teased Vic, proud of myself for it.

"What??? Please!! Tell me where the pancake is!!" He lifted me up and held me in the air. "I'm desperate!!!"

"Vic! Put her down! Just make some more pancakes or get the hell over it!" Jaime said.

"Scarlet Rae Sanford!! Get your ass down here!!!" Vic yelled as he put me down, as told.

"Who in the hell wants to get their ass beat? I was fucking sleeping!!" Scar yelled.

"I did! Now tell Grace to give me the pancakes!"

"Is that why you called me down here? For some damn pancakes??"

"Yes, for pancakes! She hid them!"

"I already ate them now shut the fuck up and let me sleep!!" She said and stormed back up the stairs. The guys finally came back home last week so now it's pretty hectic around here.

"That bitch!!! I'm gonna get her for that" Vic said and walked off.

"I say we plan something!"

"Tony, when did you even get here???" I said, confused as hell.

"I was here the entire time..."

"Oh... Oops! I'm gonna... go." I said and walked away slowly. "Come on Mike."

Mike and I talked it out and decided to prank Scar, but he had to tell the guys about it because I sure as hell wouldn't. So, once he told them about our little secret we got prepared. We grabbed our water guns and got into position.

"Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes!" Vic chanted as we circled around Scar.

"I don't have pancakes!"

"Make some!" We all said in unison.

"Go away! I'm tired!"

"All you do is sleep!" Mike protested.

"Oh well! Fuck you guys. Fuck sleep. Come on Tony" She walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"I'm coming." He said quietly and sat next to her.

"Oh sure Tony! Go cater to your queen." Vic teased.

"Whatever!" Tony said as he gave Vic the finger.

Mike, Jaime, Vic and I all looked at each other for a minute. When everyone got the message we went and sat in front of Scar and Tony.

"I'm sorry Tony." Vic said in a baby voice.

"And to make it up to you, were gonna watch a movie!" I squealed.

"What movie?" Scar asked, she knew where this was going.

"Star Wars!!!!" We all yelled.

Scars POV
************
We're only 20 minutes into the movie and all of the snacks are already gone. Tony's head is in my lap, Grace is sprawled across Mike, and Vic and Jaime are laying on the floor. Honestly I love spending time with the guys but sometimes I just need to be alone. Lately, we've been inseparable.

"Tony, you look so sleepy." I whispered, while twirling a piece of his hair between my fingers.

"No, I'm not. I'm watching Star Wars" he pouted.

"Sure."

By the end of the movie, Grace is passed out on Mike and I can see Vic's head shifting. I walked over to them and moved Grace to a different couch and Mike immediately shifted. Surprisingly she's light. When I got back to where Tony was, I could tell that he was asleep now. I lied down in front of him and eventually fell asleep too.

The next morning, I picked up my phone and checked the time; 9:54. I was still cuddled into Tony but now his arm was around my waist. He must've woken up earlier. Vic and Mike are asleep on the floor, but Jaime and Grace are missing.

"Good morning, beautiful." I heard Tony mumble, his eyes still closed.

"Good morning." I whispered back. He unwrapped me and sat up to kiss my cheek. I got up and jumped on Mikes back. "Wakey wakey Mikey!!"

He groaned and sat up. "What do you want? I'm tired."

"We have to do stuff today!"

"Well, do it without me!"

"Whatever! I'm gonna take a shower." I said and went into my room. I took a quick shower and walked out in nothing but a towel to get my clothes, a little like a situation I'd previously been in.

"I'm so hungry" I said to myself when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I jumped and turned around. Luckily it was Tony. "Hey. You scared me."

"Im sorry baby girl. You left me downstairs... I missed you."

"Sorry. I had to take a shower."

"Without me?"

"Well, yeah." I said and kissed him a few times.

"Why'd you stop?" Tony asked and pulled me closer.

"Did you not want me to?" I said with a sly smile.

"That was a dumb question." He said, as he continued to kiss me.

I stood, pinned against the closed closet door and the only thing that mattered at the moment was Tony's pair of sweet lips. I had to keep adjusting my towel but finally gave up and let it drop to the floor, leaving my bare body visible to wandering eyes. As much as I was enjoying this, I knew it couldn't go on long.

"I'm hungry." I picked up my towel, wrapped it back around me, and skipped out of the closet.

"You're such a tease Scar! I'll remember this!" I heard Tony mumble.