Twenty Øne

Grace's POV
***************
Another lazy day at the Sanfuerryado household. Honestly, I think Sanfuerryado sounds like a very hot Mexican appetizer. I don't know. Anyways, everyone is just chillin in the living room in their pajamas or whatever they sleep in or what they would sleep in because I'm pretty sure most of us sleep half naked if not fully. Vic and Jaime were sitting on one love seat, Mike and I were laying on the other, and Tony and Scar were laying on the couch. We were watching Spongebob but it went off so we turned on Netflix and started watching American Horror Story.

"I never finished watching this season because it was weird, but I like it now." Scar said. I don't see why. Asylum is my favorite season.

"I've seen this season so many times." Mike sighed. For the past couple of days he's been a little under the weather. He'll hardly even talk to anyone. "I'm gonna make more popcorn." He said before grabbing the bowl and walking into the kitchen.

Within the few hours that we'd all been sitting here, we went through 4 bowls of popcorn. Before it was too late, I got up and followed Mike into the kitchen. When I walked in, he was reaching into the cabinet to grab another bag of popcorn. I'm not gonna lie, Mike is pretty damn attractive. I watched him for a while as he struggled to open the plastic bag because his hands were a little wet. After continuous fails, I walked over to him and grabbed the bag out of his hands.

"Struggling, I see." I said.

"Just a little." He said. When I looked up at him, he was already looking down at me. I started to say something but no words came out. I looked away, my face feeling warm.

"Watch. Grab, pull." I explained as I opened the bag. I felt his presence disappear from beside me. Mindlessly, I put the bag of popcorn in the microwave and watched as it spun.

"Boo!"

I screamed and turned around, only to see Mike standing behind me.

"Mike!" I hit him with an oven mitt that was on the counter. He picked me up and sat me on the counter.

"That was for making me look stupid." He said while laughing hysterically.

"It's not funny! You scared me." I cried as I was giggling.

Beep Beep Beep

Mike walked over to the microwave and pulled the bag out, only to pour it into the bowl right after.

I hopped off of the counter and walked to where the bowl was.

"It looks a little plain." I said with my hand on the counter, facing Mike.

"Then."

"We'll add some chocolate chips." I got on my tippy toes and reached for the mini chocolate chips, but before I could grab them with my fingertips, Mike came behind me and grabbed them. I turned around and he was still standing there, chocolate chips in hand, 6 inches away from me. "You suck."

"You swallow." He said as he poured the chocolate chips into the bowl and shook them around.

"You're not wrong." I reached in the cabinet again and pulled out the mini marshmallows.

"Grace!" He exclaimed and I shrugged.

"How about some of these?" I asked him.