Nine

Scar's POV
***************
When I awoke the next morning, I felt Tony lean over my turned body and kiss my cheek.

"Good morning, Scar." He whispered. As he spoke I felt a chill go down my spine. I could never get sick of his morning voice.

"Good morning." I said and turned around to face him.

Once he was able to, he collided his lips with mine, and smiled.

"Are you ready for today?" He asked.

"Sure, what's today?"

"We're going to the fair tonight, but first I wanna take you out for breakfast."

"Aw, Tony, you don't have to." I rested my hand on his face.

"But, I want to. I'm going to treat you like the Queen that you are. Besides, don't you wanna have a stereotypical fair date that you see in the movies?"

"Yeah, you're right. Well first, this queen needs to take a shower." I pecked his cheek and got up to shower, but Tony grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Hey." He said and gave me a look.

"Wh-, hell no Tony. I'm not gonna shower with you."

"Babe, please? Just this once? It'll save water." He begged.

"No! It's not happening." I said and he gave me the puppy dog eyes. "Okay, fine, just make it quick." I said, and made my way towards the bathroom.

"Love you!" He teased.

"Whatever."

I turned on the water, and waited a while for it to warm up before I stepped in. I can't believe that I just agreed to shower with Tony. Ugh, if only he hadn't looked at me like that. I can never resist his puppy dog eyes. I guess that's just one of the cons of being me. After a few minutes, I heard the door open and Tony appeared next to me.

"Took you long enough." I said to him.

"Sorry, sorry." He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist which made me shiver a little. "What's wrong, Scar? You trust me, don't you?" He said, slowly kissing my neck.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered.

"Then don't get the wrong idea. You know I'm not like that." He said and backed away.

"You're such a liar!" I yelled at him and playfully threw a loofah at him.

"Hey!" He exclaimed as he threw it back to me, which turned into a battle of the loofahs.

"Ew, I'm all raisiny." I said, looking at my hands. I washed myself completely and got out, followed by Tony.

"Where are you going?" He called after me, wrapping a towel around his waist.

"To get dressed." I said and disappeared into the bedroom.

Don't get me wrong, I love Tony, but that just made me extremely nervous. I know that I can trust him because I already explained how I felt about it, but I don't know. I'm just glad things didn't go too far.

Once I got dressed I waited for Tony in the living room. It's only 8:42 right now, so we still have time. Tony came down only a few minutes after I had.

"Ready?" He asked.

"As ready as I can be for someone who still doesn't completely know what's happening." I giggled.