Six

Scar's POV
***************
"But, Vic!!" I whined.

"No, Scar!"

"Please!!" I jumped on his lap. "I'll love you forever!"

"Okay, fine." He finally gave in.

"Yay!! We're going to Walmart!!!"

"Walmart!!!!!" We all yelled.

"Why do you guys like Walmart so much?" Vic asked, obviously unamused.

Grace ran over and put her forehead on Vic's. "Because, Victor, Walmart is a place of happiness and imagination." She said and pushed him away.

"It is not. If anything, this house is a place of imagination." He spit at her.

"Whatever, let's just go. Shotgun!!" Grace yelled.

"Jaime, you drive." I said.

"Why me?"

"Because you're the only one who can deal with us." I explained.

Tony and I hopped in the very back, Vic and Mike sat in the middle, and Grace and Jaime sat up front. It was only a ten minute drive to Walmart so of course we had some time to just wait.

"Turn on some music, its quiet." Mike said.

"What are we listening to?" Grace asked him, but before he could answer, just turned on the radio instead.

A few songs came on until we finally pulled up to Walmart.

"Come on! Let me out! I'm on a mission!" I yelled from the back and bolted to the door with Tony lagging behind me.

I stopped by the door and waited for him to catch up. As soon as he was in my reach, I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the toy section.

Tony's POV
***************
Scar was constantly dragging me places. She was so excited, like a little kid! Honestly it was just adorable. Although we're not in an actual relationship, I'm still lucky to have her. I just have to find a way to show her.

"Look at this!" She said, interrupting my thoughts.

"What is it?"

"Its a... Um... I don't know. But look at how cute it is!" She put it back on the shelf and ran a few feet away to look at something else. "Tony, look!!!" She said pointing at a skateboard.

"It's a skateboard."

"I want it!"

"You can skate?"

"Well... Sort of."

"So that's a no." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah... Oh well! Come on let's find the others!"

"You go ahead, I have some things I need to take care of."

"Okay. I'll just be here all bored." She pouted.

"I promise, I'll be back." I said and walked a few isles down and out of Walmart.

Scar's POV
***************
Like Tony said, he'd catch us later, but if I'd have known that later meant after we left Walmart, I wouldn't have let him out of my sight. It's been an hour and he's still not back from wherever the hell he went. I just hope he comes back soon, because if not, then I'm going to bed.

"Can we please please please please please please pleaseeeeeee have tacos for dinner?" Grace and Jaime begged.

"We just had tacos last night!" Vic argued.

"And to be honest I'm kind of over tacos." I added.

"How?? Tacos are amazing!" Grace explained.

"Don't you ever get tired of them?"

"Nope." She shook her head.

"I brought food!!!!!!" Tony yelled as he walked through the door.

"Tony!!!" I said as I jumped into his arms followed by Grace, who just hugged the bag by his legs.

"Fooooooodddd!!!!" Grace said.

"You ditched me to get food?" I asked him.

"Well, not technically, but yes." he said as he smiled widely at me.

"As long as you brought food, it doesn't matter." I said to him as I took the bag and sat it on the table.

Soon after I'd set the bag down in front of me, a swarm of hungry Mexicans and a Grace surrounded me. I got my food as fast as I could and went to sit in the living room with Tony.

"Hey, hungry." He said upon my approach.

"Shut up, I'm always hungry." I jokingly said to him.

"Yeah, I noticed."

"Whatever, asshole." I continued eating. I noticed Tony watching me out of the corner of my eye. "Problem?" I asked.

"You're just so damn adorable." He said to me.

"So, basically what you're telling me right now is that me shoving my face with chicken nuggets is adorable? That's what you're saying?" I looked at him. He smiled and nodded.

"Wow."

"Well, it's true. Everything about you is adorable." I felt my cheeks getting hotter by the second.

" 'Everything about you is adorable' " I heard mocking voices come from behind me.

"Fuck off, guys." We said to the group of idiots.

Once I finished my last chicken nugget, I got up and went to throw away my trash. It just so happened that the guys thought it was a great idea to throw food at me so I got pissed and went to bed, leaving them all to their freshly created mess.