Twelve

Scar's POV
***************
About 30 minutes ago our plane landed and we got into an Uber. It didn't really dawn on me that we were back in California. I know that we won't be back for long, though. I got out of the car and went to get my bags.

"I can carry those for you." Tony told me.

"No, it's cool, I've got it." I told him. "Here, you can carry yours, though." I said giggling a little and handing him his bags.

"Well, yeah I kinda figured." He said while chuckling.

Once we got our things, we payed the driver and headed towards the door.

"Welcome home, I guess." I said, standing in front of the door. Tony stepped in front of me and opened the door as I walked in. Once I was inside and turned on the lights I almost passed out. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" I yelled waking 3 of the many sleeping bodies.

"Scarlet!! You're home!" Jaime yelled as he struggled to get out of the body pile. He ran up to me and gave me a quick hug.

"Jaime, what the hell happened? Why is the house trashed? And who are all these people?" I asked in a fit of fury.

"Well, see, what had happened was, we got bored and Mikey here decided that we should have a party. Grace said that it was a good idea, so we did it. As you can see, it was pretty intense. Oh and 'these people' are... Well... I know a few of them. They're all our friends, I think. Except for about 16 of them who kinda just showed up." He explained.

"And you really just let them trash the house like this?" Tony added.

"Well, in my defense every single one of us were drunk. Even Grace had her fair share. At first I told her not to and that it was bad for her but she just kept begging and begging so I finally said 'fuck it'. None of us are actually old enough to drink anyways."

"You mean to tell me you let my 15 year old sister drink? What the hell, Jaime?" I yelled again.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Scar." He mumbled.

"Whatever. Where's Vic?"

"Ummmm I'm not sure... He bailed yesterday and I haven't seen him since. You could check the body piles. Or he could be upstairs. Or upstairs in the body piles." He said.

"You're no help at all right now, Hime." I told him.

Mike and Grace finally managed to get up and come towards us. You could tell that Mike had a major hangover. Though, both of them managed to cram Tony and I into a group hug.

"We missed you guys!" Grace said.

"Shhh!! Not so loud, G!" Mike whispered to her.

"Sorry.. You've been gone for like 4 months! You left me here with these idiots. I hate you. I hate you with a burning passion! But I missed you. And I love you." Grace said. She probably didn't even know what she was saying.

"We were only gone for a week, Grace, calm down. Do you know where Vic is?" I asked her.

"He went upstairs at around 11 last night. He's probably still up there." She told me.

"Tony, you and Jaime get everyone to either leave or help you clean up the house. I'm gonna go look for Vic." I said.

"Alright, cool." He said. He told Jaime to grab a water gun and he got a couple of pans and started banging them loudly. "Okay, everyone either get out or... Just get out. Unless you plan on helping." He woke up about 30 people and I went upstairs in search of Vic, also taking a water gun.