Ten

Scar's POV
***************
Tony and I have been in Florida for 4 days now. We've gone scuba diving, kitesurfing, and even swimming with dolphins.

Today is more of a lazy day. We've been up and down, taking naps all day. We were gonna go to the movies but decided against it. Tony is asleep again, so I went to make myself a bowl of cereal. My head is spinning from what I told him a few days ago. Honestly, I'm really scared. Scared of what might happen. I'm almost 100% sure that Tony will tell Jaime that I broke my promise. If he does, then I'm screwed. Jaime believed in me and I let him down. He'd never forgive me if he found out.

CRASH

Fuck! While I was overthinking, once again, I dropped my bowl on the floor. I waited a few seconds to see if Tony woke up. Thankfully he didnt so i quietly swept it all up and threw it away.

I was sure Tony wouldn't be up for a while so I decided to call Jaime.

J- Hello?

S- Hime!!!!!

J- Scar!!!

S- I miss you so much!!

J- I miss you too! How's your trip?

S- It's amazing! It's so pretty here! And I love spending this much time with Tony!

J- I'm sure you do. He hasn't tried anything has he?

I thought for a minute, and decided not to tell him about the shower encounter.

S- No, why would you think that?

J- Just wondering.

I sighed. I almost completely forgot about how overprotective Jaime is over me.

S- Jaime...

J- Yeah?

S- I trust Tony, and I know you do too. I'm 18 now Hime, I'm not 10 anymore.

J- Yeah, I know, it's just... I don't want you to get hurt.

S- Im fine, okay? Look, I have to go, but I'll call you if I need anything, kay? I love you, Jaime.

J- I love you too, Scar.

beeeeeeeep

I feel really bad about not telling Jaime the truth. I know I should have but I'm scared. He'll find out eventually, I'm sure of it. I just don't want to be the one to tell him.

Tony's POV
***************
I woke up to a lot of weight landing on top of me.

"Babe, wake up!" Scar was sitting on my back, in attempt to get me to move. "Tonyyyyyyy!" She kept bouncing, like I was a trampoline.

After a while of letting her have her fun, I turned around, and then switched positions so that I was now hovering over her. I leaned down close to her face.

"Can I sleep in peace?" I whispered, making sure my lips brushed against hers.

"Nope." she smiled mischeiviously and pecked my lips, only to run away right after.

I got up to chase after her but soon realized that I was still wrapped up in my blanket. I ended up falling onto my face and Scar had to lean against the door, because she was laughing so hard.

"You dumbass! Babe, how the hell do you just trip like that?" she said.

"Laugh it up, Scar, laugh it up. It's your fault, and you know it! Get back here!" I said chasing after her.

She ran into the second bedroom and tried to hide under the bed. Obviously she knew that I saw her so I picked her up and threw her onto the bed.

"Karma's a bitch, huh?" I said as I started tickling her. Once she started squirming, I had to straddle her so she wouldn't get away.

"Fuck you!" She said, while gigging.

I had to tickle her as much as I could before she gave in.

"Ah! Stop! L-let go!" she tried her hardest to get away but she was laughing too hard.

"Never!" I said, and pinned her hands down.

It was pretty obvious that we were both weak at the moment. Me, from chasing her down, and her from laughing so hard.

"You're such an asshole." she said while breathing heavily.

"But I'm your asshole." I said to her, breathing just as heavily.

We stayed in that position for a while until I finally let her go, but she didn't move.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down until I was inches away from her face.

"And, I love you for it." she said.

As I felt our lips touch, I was immediately under her spell. I tried so hard, earlier, to control myself, but I just couldn't now. There was something about her touch, her voice, that I just couldn't resist. Eventually I unattached her lips from mine and found myself moving from her lips to her neck. I could definitely tell that she was enjoying it. And to be quite honest it looked adorable as fuck. I had one mission and that was to make her as happy as anyone could ever be. She needed to let loose.

"Baby, just relax. Let Daddy handle it." I said quietly.

I made small circles with my tongue on her neck. She started to shiver, and I knew that I was doing the right thing. I left about 12 wet kisses in the area around her neck and soon began to suck on her collarbone. Keeping my lips attached to her skin, I moved from her collarbone, to the crook of her neck, leaving hickeys in every spot. Right above that I bit down a little and definitely got the response that I wanted. She let out the softest, most adorable moan.

I smiled without her knowing and moved further down to her stomach. Her fingers tightly gripped my hair and intertwined themselves. As soon as I got right above her belly button, she gasped.

"Tony..." she said and gave me a look. I knew exactly what she meant.

"Scar, I can't."

"Please. I'm ready, I promise you I am."

"I... No."

"Tony, please? I want you to be my first."

As soon as she said that, I don't know what happened, exactly, but I know that I felt something change inside of me.

"Okay."

Let's just say that night was pretty great.