Chapter 32

Warning: Offensive things in this chapter. Just remember in love and accept all people. :)

Luke subconsciously pulled Calum's hood even farther over his head. He had been doing it all morning out of nervousness and anxiety. It was the first day he was going to go back to school since his secret has been spilled.

Liz had offered to let him change schools, not wanting her baby to go through the same thing he went through three years ago. But he declined, he can't run away from his problems forever. And it wouldn't be fair to Jace. They'd pack up and move because of that secret.

Luke knew he would be able to keep it forever. He just thought by the time it got out he'd be out of highschool and in college with mature people. Well he hoped it would go that way.

But he had friends who promised to back him up. And Ariana and Brandon assured him it would get better. When the two of them first started dating most of the school want happy about it, but they'll eventually come around.

And obviously there are more kids who are apart of the LGBT community at Berkly than he thought. There's Avery, Brianna, Ashton, Ariana, Brandon, Cara, and so many more. Now that he thinks about it, it's sad that anyone in this highschool can't be themselves. Highschool is a place that you're supposed to have fun, enjoy your last few years as a kid. Sadly, no one was doing that at Berkly. Not even the popular kids.

Berkly was the best school in the entire district. Academic and sports wise. But socially, it failed dramatically.

Berkly needed a change. Luke didn't know how, but he and his friends were gonna make that change.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a kiss being pressed to his hand. He looked up to see Calum smiling softly at him.

Calum had offered to drive him to school, for moral support and it's good boyfriending.

"You'll be fine." Calum said. Deep down he knew that Luke was going to get hell at school, but he had to act like everything would be fine.

"No I won't." Luke replied, resting his head on the window. "My life is over."

"Your life isn't over." Calum soothed him. "Life has a series of bumps. Consider this being a bump that's just bigger than the others?"

"What?" Luke asked with narrowed eyes.

"I honestly don't know, I thought it'd cheer you up."

"Well, at least you tried." Luke leaned over and gave Calum a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, whatever happens in there, I'm there for you and so is everyone else. I'll beat up the first person who says something to you." Calum said.

"Thanks. Just, don't beat anyone up. I don't want anymore drama than there already is."

"Alright, let's go."

The two of them stepped out of the car. Luke took a deep breath, trying to mentally prepare himself for what he was about to face. But Calum was right, he had all his friends to back him. Eventually it'll die down, it's still fresh in the heathens minds.

He knows that he probably won't get the popularity and love he use to get. Maybe it was for the better. He didn't even know most of those people, some of them he's never seen. He's finally gotten his priorities straight, the most important thing is the people around you that care you care about. He shouldn't care about the others, his circle of friends is all he needs.

As he and Calum walked up to the school, hand in hand, they saw their friends waiting in front of the school.

"Hey guys." Calum said as Luke snuggled into his arm.

"Hey." They all said in unison.

"Don't worry Luke, we've got your back." Michael said, patting Luke on the back in a soothing manner. "Now let's face these fuckers!"

They all walked into the school, the chatter immediately silenced. Everyone knew it was Luke, with the hood that covered his entire upper body. It was his friends that have it away.

A path cleared for them as they walked through. Whispers were heard, bringing tears to Luke's eyes. He sniffled, trying to contain his cries.

They reached the end of the hall, only to be met with two smirking teenagers.

Dylan

and...

Arzaylea.

The two of them were holding hands, signaling they were in relationship. Great, the two meanest people in school are dating.

"Hey losers." Dylan said, making Arzaylea giggle like an idiot.

"Leave us alone Dylan." Isabela rolled her eyes.

"No can do. I just can't believe Lukey here has been lying this entire time. Captain of the soccer team, mister big man on campus, most popular boy in school is really a girl." Dylan smirked.

"I'm a boy." Luke whimpered, wiping his tears.

"Yeah right you transgender freak. Oh look you're crying, just like you did last Friday. See you are a girl, real men don't cry."

"Oh my god! He's a boy! Leave him the fuck alone." Calum yelled with clenched fists.

"No he's not, has periods and everything." Arzaylea said. Bad move.

Before she could even comprehend what was happening, she was tackled to the ground by Isabela. Isabela punched, screamed, kicked, and clawed at Arzaylea.

"I hate you so fucking much, why do you have to be such a bitch?" Isabela yelled, pulling out Arzaylea's hair extensions.

"Get off on my girlfriend!" Dylan yelled at Isabela, only to be kicked in the balls by Cara, who then started to beat the living shit out of Dylan.

Luke and the rest of his friends who weren't fighting stood back and watched. Each of them had smiles on their faces. Those smiles were gone as soon as they heard the principal along with the security team.

Shitty chapter, but I'll tell you this. Luke gets pregnant real soon.

Also I started a new book called 'Six Months' here's the description:

It's 11:11 and Luke makes a joke by wishing he could be a girl for six months. He didn't think it'd actually happen.

Please check it out, I'd love for it to be as popular as this book. We're so close to 3k. ILYSM!

Until Next Time, Bye! *waves*

Follow

Vote

Comment

{Not Edited}