Chapter 20

"So, how's it been going with you and Calum?" Cara asked Luke. The two were sat in Luke's room having yet another one of their famous talks. They sat on Luke's king sized bed, sitting criss-cross applesauce facing each other. They talk about the most serious things going on their lives in this positions. Luke's bed is basically the bay window for these two.

"Nothing much." Luke blushed, thinking about all the things he and Calum had done. Yesterday they went to the arcade, sadly, as friends or whatever the hell they are. They came back to Luke's house and Luke made Calum make him some food and carry him upstairs to his room, bridal style. Claiming he liked to be pampered, he did but he was over doing it so Calum could get the hint.

"Tell me." She demanded.

"Okay." He sighed. "We make out, like a lot. Every time we're together we're kissing. I like it, don't get me wrong, but I wish it would be something more. I want to able to call him mine, hold, have him hold me. Wake up next to him, go to sleep next."

"That's deep." Cara said. "Does Calum know about all of this?"

"No."

"Then tell him. If you want to more than friends you have to say something. You keep complaining about how he wont ask you out, maybe you need to ask him out. There's nothing wrong with the girl asking the guy out."

"I know there's nothing wrong with it, I just want him to ask me out." He whined.

"How is he supposed to know you want him to ask you out if you don't say anything about it to him? Does he even know you'd be the girl in the relationship?" Cara asked.

"I have a plan for that."

"What?" She rolled her eyes.

"I just act really submissive, show him that I'm the girl without saying it."

"That's stupid. You really think that'll work? Ask him out, you both like each other. If you keep going with this plan you'll be stuck in the friend zone." Cara said.

Luke just rolled his eyes.

Cara was right, and he knew it. His plan wasn't the smartest. He really wanted to be Calum's boyfriend, but there were a few things in the way of that.

Cara turned on the tv and turned the channel to 'Chopped'. They sat in silence, watching the four chefs cook. Luke's mind was clouded with thoughts of Calum.

"Hey, when are you going to tell Calum about, ya know?" Cara asked, pausing the show.

"I don't know. Maybe I won't even tell him." Luke sighed.

"Luke you know you'll have to tell him. If you to start dating, he'll want to go further than kissing and if you don't let him he'll get suspicious. You'll have to tell him eventually." She said.

"I know. How do expect me to tell him? 'Oh by the way I have a vagina'. He said he's gay meaning he likes dicks, which I don't have. What if when I tell him he breaks up with me?"

"Luke, you're an amazing person. If Calum can't see past your genitals then he's not worth it. Anyone would be lucky to have you."

"Thanks."

Short, but the writers block is real.

Anyway, I've decided not write 'Beautiful Eyes' so if anyone wants to write it tell me and I'll send you everything I have for it.

Also I've decided to write another story called 'Treat Me Right'. Here's the description:

Luke has grown up seeing his mom get abused by his dad. Since that's all he's seen, he thinks that's how relationships are supposed to be. Then Calum comes along and shows him how he should really be treated.

Until Next Time, Bye! *waves*

THOUGHTS?

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

{Not Edited}