Chapter 29

"Wake up love birds!" Cara yelled. It was 10:30 in the morning. Cara and Isabela slept over last night. Isabela slept in Jace's room and Cara in the guest room.

Calum and Luke didn't budge. They didn't get a lot of sleep last night. They spent a few hours 'doing things' and then they watched a few movies. They didn't get to sleep until 4am.

Since they wouldn't wake up when she yelled, she slipped her finger in her mouth. She got as much saliva as she could on it and stuck her finger in Luke's ear. The blonde woke up immediately with a disgusted look on his face.

"Why?" He asked, trying to dry his ear with his blanket.

"You two didn't wake up when I yelled." She shrugged. "Wake Calum up. We have company."

"Who's here?" Luke asked.

"Mikey and everybody else." She walked downstairs.

Luke shook Calum awake. The Maori boy stirred before filling waking up. He smiled when he saw Luke laying next to him. Calum pecked Luke on the lips. Last nights events replayed through each of their heads.

"Last night was a lot of fun." Calum said.

"It was. Fuck, I'm still tingling." Luke laughed.

"I did a really good job then." Luke nodded, and started to get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" The Maori boy asked, sitting up.

"To take a shower. You need to get up, Mikey and everyone else is here."

"Mind if I join you?" Calum smirked.

The blonde just rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom. But he didn't close the door, indicating that was a yes.

Calum hopped out of the bed, hissing at the cold air hitting his naked body. He walked into the bathroom to see Luke already in the shower. He opened the door and stepped in the steamy box.

Luke immediately turned around and kissed Calum. The Maori boy quickly carried on with the kiss, grabbing the blondes slim lips. Their lips moved in sync, creating a passionate kiss.

"As much as I love kissing you, we need to hurry. We have guest waiting." Luke said.

Calum reluctantly pulled away. The two of them washed off their bodies with soap and water. Luke grabbed some shampoo and squirted it into his hands. He brought his hands to Calum's head and started to wash his boyfriend's hair. The blonde scratched, pulled, and massaged Calum's head. Calum moaned at the great feeling.

•••

Twenty minutes later Calum and Luke walked downstairs hand in hand. They headed towards the living room where they saw all their friends watching 21 Jump Street. Each of them were sprawled out on the couches. Layla and Michael were cuddling as Brandon and Ariana were sucking face and Ashton and Brayden were flirting which each other. They were so gonna date, Luke thought.

"Hey people, the sex crazed couple finally came downstairs." Cara said sarcastically, not taking her eyes off the tv.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Luke asked. Calum took a seat in the giant circle chair, and Luke sat in Calum's lap, snuggling into him.

"The walls aren't exactly soundproof. Last night when you two went upstairs all of us in the kitchen heard everything." Cara said.

Both of their eyes widened, and blushes crept up their cheeks.

We were that loud? Luke thought.

"Yes, you were that loud. It made for a very uncomfortable dinner." Jace said.

Short, I know. But something in going to be revealed about two of the characters in the next chapter. I going to let you guys guess. It would mean a lot if you guys guessed. Comment your guesses next to the characters name.

Brandon

Ariana

Michael

Layla

Ashton

Brayden

Until Next Time, Bye! *waves*

{Not Edited}