Chapter 31

Important Authors note at the end, please read.

Can this chapter get 5 comments? (Not a goal, just want feedback from you guys.)

The gang of friends sat around Luke's dining room table, choosing down on the food Cara brought. Pizza. Michael's favorite.

The area was silent, aside from the chewing and cake feeding each other. It was insanely cute, anyone could see that. Cara was recording them the entire time, planning on showing it at Thor wedding.

Suddenly, each of their phones dinged, indicating they had received text messages. Each of them checked their phones, raising eyebrows at the fact that they all received video messages from an unknown number. They all just stared at their phones, fear written in their eyes. How the hell did they all simultaneously got a video message at the same time? Weird.

"I've come to conclusion that our phones are haunted." Michael said.

"Cause that's a logical explanation." Brayden rolled his eyes.

"Got anything better?" Michael sassed.

"Alright, shut up you two." Layla said, stopping the two from bickering. "There's a reasonable explanation for this. It could be one of those stupid chain mail things, that's in video form. One of y'all watch it."

"Why can't you watch it? You said its probably some stupid chain mail thing." Ariana said from her spot on Brandon's lap.

"Fuck no. For all I know it could mess up my phone. I need my phone, I have things to do on here." Layla said, clutching her phone like her life depended on it.

"Like what?" Ashton asked.

"One word: Fanfiction."

"Okaay." Luke said awkwardly. "I'm going to watch the video."

Luke pressed play on his phone, Calum watching from over his shoulder.

The blonde's heart dropped at what he saw, there it was, clear as day, Luke and Calum kissing in the hallway. It was a short peck but you could see it perfectly. The video was obviously edited, considering the audio was boosted so you could hear what Calum was saying. And it was zoomed in to get a perfect look at the two of them. At the end there was a message that read: 'On top of basically being a girl, he's a fag to! Glad the whole school knows this now. Love, Arzaylea and Jamie.'

"They know." Luke said softly, tears forming in his eyes. He got up from Calum's lap, and walked upstairs to his room. By the time he made it to his room he was full on sobbing.

His chest heaved as far, hot, salty tears made their way down his pale cheeks. He curled up in ball on his large bed. It seemed like everyday for the past week his life has gotten worse, aside from anything that had to do with Calum and his friends.

Why me? He thought to himself.

He felt the bed dip near him, he was pulled into the lap of his loving boyfriend. Calum rocked him back in forth, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Soon enough, Luke's sobs turned into slight sniffles.

"Why did this have to happen to me?" Luke asked.

"I don't know baby. But it's gonna be okay. Sure, it'll be a little rocky at first but we'll get through it. You're not in this alone, you've got all of us, and I'm sure there are some kids at school who accept you. So what you're a little different? Different is good, normal is boring. And people know that we're dating, that means they know they'll have to go through me if they try anything." Calum said, making the blonde in his arms giggle.