Chapter 10

Luke walked down the hallway with Cara by his side and sadly, Arzaylea on his arm. She kept clinging to him like her life depended on it. Smirking at every girl that looked their way. Luke was basically a trophy to her. Every girl looked like they were about to burst into tears over the fact that Luke Hemmings was taken, by her.

He had told Cara what happened this morning and she was beyond pissed. She wanted to beat Arzaylea up, but Luke said that would only make matters worse, way worse.

He has yet to tell his mom, he really doesn't know how. He knows he has to, but he knows exactly how she'd react. If she even gets a whiff of what happened she'll make them pack up and move somewhere else. But he till has a chance. Maybe there's a way he can get Arzaylea not to tell his secret. That'd be like impossible though.

"Walk me to class, babe?" She asked, trying to be cute but it only made him gag.

"Do I have to?" He whined.

"Yeah, unless you want the whole school to kn-" She started.

"Cara, I'm going to walk Arz to class." He cut her off, dragging her down the hallway with a fake smile on his face.

* * *

As Luke walked into the locker room for gym he made a beeline for the bathroom stall, like usual. Once he was done he walked out of the locker room and made his way down the hall to the gym. Right when he entered, all his 'friends' were attacking him with questions on why he was dating Arzaylea.

"Dude, why her? She's a slut, there's no telling how many guys she's fucked behind your back." Daniel, captain of the boys basketball team said.

"Yeah, why? The other day you yelled you didn't like her and you never would at the top of your lungs. What the hell happened?" Another one asked.

"I don't know, I just realized I like her." He lied. He couldn't tell them he wasn't really dating her, that's kinda strange, especially at Berkly High.

* * *

While Luke was getting bagged on for dating Arzaylea, she was getting praised by all the girls. She's basically queen. But she's still not the most popular girl in school just yet. Cara still holds that spot.

Now that she knows Luke can't give her the kind of pleasure she wants, she doesn't like him anymore. She's basically just using him. He knows that, but he's okay with it if it keeps his secret a secret.

"Oh my gosh! How did you get him to go out with you? He like, never dates anyone." Some girl gushed.

"Let's just say, we had a great night at the party together." Arzaylea smirk and lied. She and Luke had a horrible time at the party.

"That's amazing."

"But Luke hates you." Isabela said. She was in English class with Arzaylea, so she was going to get to the bottom of them this rumor.

"Obviously not honey. Are you sure he doesn't hate you." Arzaylea laughed, thinking she was being funny but nobody laughed with her. Everyone knew Isabela was one of Luke's best friends.

"No honey, I know for a fact he hates you. He hates so much he wants to push you off a cliff. He'd do it if there wasn't a chance of him going to jail." The younger of the two girls said.

"Well maybe he doesn't hate me so much anymore."

Isabela shooed all the girls that were crowding the two of them. "Alright, what the fuck did you do?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"Nothing." Arzaylea replied shortly, holding her ground.

"Luke can't stand you, so obviously you did something for him to 'go out' with you. What the fuck is it?"

"Oh maybe I just found out his little secret." The oldest smirked.

"How the hell did you find that out?" Isabela asked, there was no point in trying to act like she didn't know what Arzaylea was talking about. "Did you try to rape him? Luke would never willingly have sex with you."

"He did Friday."

"He was obviously drunk." The younger girl rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, he was. But I wasn't." Arzaylea started. "I remember anything. Also, if you tell anyone about this conversation between the two of us. I'll tell the entire school Luke's little secret."

Short, but at least it's an update.

I'm going to pre-write a few chapters of 'Beautiful Eyes'.

Until next time, Bye! *waves*

{Not Edited}