Chapter 21

A/N: He just killed me. Came back from the dead to right this for y'all.

Luke was running around his house like a mad man trying to fix himself and his house before Calum got there. He had invited Calum over so he could pop the question. He thought about what Cara said all night long. Her words just kept replaying in his mind. He did have to admit that his plan was sort of stupid, plus he has bigger things to worry about. His secret.

He was planing on not telling Calum for as long as he could. Although, he probably wouldn't be able to keep the secret as long as he thought. So many things could happen, making Calum find out. Calum could walk in on him in the bathroom, Calum could grope him one day, Calum would eventually get suspicious over that fact that he never gets a hard on, or Calum might go in his underwear drawer and see panties and think he's cheating. So many things could go wrong.

So he decided he'd come clean.... a couple months from now.

He grabbed a tub of vanilla ice cream out of the freezer and set it on one of the chairs in the movie room with two spoons. He had already put a blanket in there and put up the seat divider two make a love seat for the two of them. He set three movies out for him and Calum to choose from; Mean Girls, Duff, and Insidious. He wasn't a big fan of horror movies, but he could tolerate and it's an excuse for him to cuddle up to Calum.

He took a look at what he was wearing. Sweatpants and his panties that look like boxers. He left his hair flat, wanting to look casual.

He made sure the house was empty. He told Jace to go over to Isabela's house and his mom was at work. It was his time to shine.

The doorbell rang, making Luke slowly walk to the front door. He rehearsed what he going to say while he walked. Once he got to the door, he took a deep breath before opening it.

"Hey Cal." He said.

"He Lukey." Calum said, pecking Luke on the lips. Luke led him into the house looking at his outfit. Calum was dressed in sweatpants that hung low on his hips and a simple white t-shirt.

"I thought we could watch some movies." Luke said as they walked into the movie room. He closed the door and pressed the small button next to the light switch. It was for the sign above the door, it said 'Movie Now Playing'. No one was home, but if someone came home they'd know not to come in there.

"That's fine. What movies are we going to watch?" The brown eyed boy asked, sitting in the love seat Luke set up. 

"I brought three choices. Duff, Mean Girls, and Insidious." The blonde said, holding up the movie cases.

"How about we watch Duff, Mean Girls, then Insidious."

"Alright." Luke put Duff in the DVD player and sat on the love seat, snuggling up to Calum. "Want some ice cream?"

"Sure, why not." Calum shrugged.

Luke grabbed the tub of ice cream, popping the cap off. He handed Calum a spoon and sat the ice cream in between the two of them. It was slightly softened, making it easier to eat.

The movie started and the two of them watched intently, as if they've never seen this movie before.

Somewhere along the way they stopped paying attention to the movie and more on each other. Tiny kisses were shared, giggles, tickles, and feeding each other ice cream.

Luke had completely forgotten about what he was supposed to ask Calum. But he would do it later.

•••

Liz pulled into the driveway to the house and got out of her car. She had a long day, she got stuck with a very stubborn couple who couldn't seem to understand that the price of the house couldn't go down any lower.

She saw Calum's car was in the driveway and smiled to herself. Luke seems really happy with. She knows about Calum and Luke making out on Joy's couch. She and Joy have been texting, keeping each other updated.

She walked into the house, heading to the kitchen for a glass of lemonade. She stopped in her tracks, holding back a gasp at what she saw. Luke and Calum were making out of the counter. Luke sat atop of the counter and his legs wrapped around Calum's waist.

She quickly turned around, about to go upstairs to her room. She stopped once she heard Luke talk. Hiding behind the wall, she listened intently to what Luke was saying.

"Calum, what are we?" Luke questioned.

"I don't know."

"Well it seems to me that we're just friends." The blonde sighed.

Calum didn't say anything, making Luke go on.

"I don't wanna keep kissing you if we aren't going to be anything but friends. And I like your kisses, trust me. I just don't want to kiss my friend. I like you and you like me. If we're going to do this, we need to do this right." Luke said. "Wanna go on a date this Saturday?"

"Yes! I was going to ask you but I was nervous." Calum said.

"Awe!" Liz squealed.

I updated, yay!

Also, I started a new book 'Treat Me Right'. I posted the prologue, so it would mean the world if you guys checked it out. I update it Monday and Friday. And the chapters are only 600 words long.

Until Next Time, Bye! *waves*

THOUGHTS?

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

{Not Edited}