Prologue

Luke's moans were the only thing heard throughout his room, besides his music. He thrusted his bright blue vibrater in and out of his wet hole. Ariana Grande's song 'Love Me Harder' playing loudly in the background.

He can't seem to get enough today, he's already came twice. But he hasn't got any action, ever. So you can't blame him, he's scared. Not of a dick being in his hole or a tongue. He's afraid of someone seeing his hole. His vagina.

Luke is a 17 year old boy with a vagina. Why he's like that is a mystery to him. He could easily ask a doctor, but he doesn't want to. He pretty torn over the idea of having a vagina. He likes it since he doesn't have to worry about getting hard when turned on, he can wear cute panties, he doesn't feel pain when kicked in the crotch (well he does, just not as bad), and he can shove dicks and dildos in it. (I know you can do that with an asshole, just bare with me) He hates it since he's not like other boys, has to hide and keep so many secrets, and it's stopping him from having sex. He tries not to think about since it bums him out.

And if in the moment you bite your lip
When I get you moaning you know it's real
Can you feel the pressure between your hips?

The lyrics match exactly what Luke was feeling and what he looked like. His eyes screwed shut, bottom tugged in between his teeth. The pressure between his hips is intense, since he got a large sized vibrater, wanting to stretch himself more. He felt himself clench around the dildo, he came for the third time today. Slowly, he pulled out the dildo, whining at the loss of pressure. He reached over to his nightstand grabbed his phone and shut off the music. He then reached in the top drawer a pulled a tissue and used it to clean off the vibrater. 

Exhausted, he decided to take a nap. He'd shower later. 

Alright, there's the prologue and my shitty attempt to write smut. I'm really excited for this book. I expect it to go to 30+ chapters. I have sooo much planned for this book its ridiculous.

Until next time, bye!