Chapter 27

A/N: My friend took this pic. You'll know why it's there later in the chapter.

"Cal, where are we going?" Luke asked. The two of them were in Calum's car. Luke was starting to get a little scared since they were on a mountain road with little to no lights and signs.

"I'm not telling you. That'd ruin the surprise." Calum said.

"What's even up here anyway?" Luke sighed. "It's dark and your headlights are the only reason we can see. This is dangerous!"

"Live on the wild side babe." Calum replied, swerving out of the way so he didn't hit a deer.

"Fuck living on the wild side. I ALMOST A SECOND AGO!" It was true before they almost hit a deer Calum swerved so he wouldn't hit an armadillo and Luke's side of the car get like it was about to tip over.

"You didn't almost die."

"Yes I did. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're trying to kill me." Luke said.

"If I was trying to kill you, I would have did it a long time ago." The Maori boy said. "Look we're almost there."

They were almost there but Luke felt like he was a couple minutes away from his death. The road started to thin out, the oxygen levels seemed to be dropping, and it smells like nature.

Calum stopped the car on a cliff, scaring Luke half to death. He got out a walked over to Luke's side and opening the door.

"I'm not getting out of this car." Luke said.

"C'mon this is gonna be fun. It's nature." Calum said gesturing around them.

"Yeah nature, where people get mauled by bears, fall off cliffs, get bit by snakes. And that's in America, we live in Australia with some crazy ass animals." The blonde said crossing his arms over his chest.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you. Now let's go explore."

"I'm not stepping foot on this floor. Animals do their business on it."

"And you do your business in the toilet, now let's go. Gosh, I didn't know you were this prissy." Luke finally stepped out of the car, cringing when he heard something crunch under his feet.

"I hate this."

"This is fun. Nature can put you at peace with the world."

"And in a hospital if it wants to." The blonde sassed.

"Luke please, calm down. I just want you to enjoy this. You've had a rough day." Calum said cupping Luke's face in his hands.

"Okay." Luke sighed. "But only for you." He pecked Calum's lips and grabbed his hand.

Calum smiled down at their intertwined hands. "Let's go. What I'm trying to show you is around here somewhere."

Calum lead Luke though the trees and shrubs telling him where to step since some of the spots on the ground looked quite shifty, plus they were at the top of a mountain. One wrong step and you're done. 

Soon enough they arrived at their designated spot. Luke finally looked up and gasped at what he saw. A medium sized opening was made by the trees and bushes. Through the opening you could see for miles of the mountains and hills. What made it all better was the sky, the sun was setting giving the sky the perfect light pink color.

"It's beautiful." Luke said.

"Just like you."

Lame ending, but I'm tired and have a stomach ache. I wasn't going to update today due to the stomach ache but  I was scared Lola might kill me. So thank her. LittleLola2022

Until Next Time, Bye! *waves*

THOUGHTS?

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

{Not Edited}