Chapter 22

"You will not believe what just happened." Liz said into the phone. She was talking to Joy. The two of them have gotten pretty close over the last week. They said the might as well get to know each other since they'll be related when Calum and Luke get married. They even started to plan the wedding.

"What?" Joy asked excitedly.

"Okay. I just got home and I walked into the kitchen, but Luke and Calum were kissing against the counter. I was about to go up to my room but I heard Luke start talking. So I stopped and hide behind the wall near the kitchen. So Luke said that he didn't like the fact that they were kissing and doing things a couple would do if they aren't together. He said that they both like each other and that they should do it the right way. He asked Calum out!" She squealed into the phone.

"Oh my gosh. They're gonna have cake babies!" Joy said.

"Cake?"

"It's their ship name. Mali told me."

"Oh. Well Calum left a few minutes ago, so he might be there to tell you guys." Liz said.

"Oh good. I can't wait to hear it from him."

"Hey, how about you guys come over for dinner one night. So our families can get to know each other. I'm sure Calum and Luke will get married one day, so we'll all in laws." Liz suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea. What day?"

"How's this Thursday?"

"That's fine."

"Okay. Thursday at 8 o'clock. Do you mind if Luke's best friend Cara and my other son's girlfriend came to the dinner also? They're basically part of the family." Liz asked.

"That's fine. I gotta go. See ya Thursday."

"See ya Thursday."

Sorry it's short. And I didn't update yesterday because I'm sick. These next few chapters might might short since I'm sick. But I'll tell you that in a couple chapters some serious shit is going to go down.

Until Next Time, Bye! *waves*

THOUGHTS?

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

{Not Edited}