Chapter 30

BYW I messed this up but Luke is 5'10 and Calum is 6'0. I just love a short Luke.

Calum, Luke, Cara, Jace, and the rest of the gang was sat in the game room. They had moved from the living since Michael stated that he wanted to play some video games. Jace, Calum, and, Michael are in the middle of an intense game of FIFA, while Layla, Brandon, and Ariana are gossiping about something they heard about one of the cheerleaders. Luke, Cara and Isabela are just sat watching Ashton and Brayden cuddle in a beanbag chair.

"Do you think they're dating?" Isabela asked.

"I think so." Luke replied.

"If they aren't, they'll definitely date in the future." Cara stated as her stomach growled. "I'm hungry."

"Then get some food." Luke rolled his eyes.

"Ok. Who wants food?" Cara asked. A chorus of yes's came from each of them. "Well I'm sure there isn't enough food in this house to feed all of us at the moment, so I'm going to get some pizza."

"Ok." Each of them said.

"See y'all in 45 minutes."

So Wattpad was being a bitch a deleted the rest of this chapter and it was literally over 1000 words long. And I'm to lazy to rewrite it. So the whole secrets thing will be I the next chapter.