Chapter 5

A/N: Laughing, bc same Mikey.

A sharp pain in Luke's lower abdomen woke him up. He swung the blanket over his body to only be met with a pool of blood. With a sigh, he stood up, bent down to grab a tampon from the box he had hidden under his bed. He walked over to his underwear drawer and took out a pair of black panties he got from Walmart, just for when he was on his period.

Once he was in his bathroom he peeled off the underwear he was wearing, seeing they were completely ruined. As he was putting the tampon in he thought about how Cara found out about his secret.

*Flashback*

Luke and Cara were in an intense game of Call of Duty when Luke paused the game to go downstairs to get some snacks.

"Bring the entire pack of Oreos!" Cara demanded from her spot on the floor next to Luke's bed. She went to grab her phone that was next her when she saw a pink box under the bed. Being the nosy and curious girl she is, she grabbed the box, pulling it from under the bed.

She gasped, shocked and confused to why Luke would have a box of tampons under his bed. Her brain couldn't even make up an excuse that Luke could try to shoot her way. Tampons are for girls, right?

Luke came bounding up the stairs with Oreos and Cheetos. As soon as he stepped foot in his Romans saw Cara with the box in her hand, he immediately dropped the the two items. His skin visibly paled not knowing what to say.

"Luke, why do you have tampons under your bed?" Cara finally asked.

"I-I." Luke sorta started. His mind is running wild, trying to find a way to somehow talk a circle around her. "It's not what it looks!" He said, giving up on talking a circle around her.

"Then what is it?" Cara asked, standing up walking towards Luke.

"I-I can't tell you." The shaking blonde replied.

"Luke, I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything." Cara reasoned hugging Luke.

"You won't want to be my best friend if I told you." Luke cried. Tears had made their way down his face, you could tell he was truly terrified.

"Luke, I'll always be your best friend no matter what you tell me." She said leading him to his bed so they could sit down. "I didn't leave when you told me you were bi."

"That's cause you're bi to." He sassed.

"Touche. Now tell me!" Cara whined.

"I-I have period." Luke confessed, well sorta.

"Out of your asshole?"  

"NO!" He yelled. "Is that even possible?"

"You have a period out of your dick?"

"No, I have it out of my vagina." He finally said. 

"Ohhh, that explains a lot." Cara replied.

"What does that explain?" He asked, confused.

"It explains why you have panties in your underwear drawer, I just thought you were a kinky lil shit."

"You went in my underwear drawer? Never mind! You have to promise that you'll never tell anyone about this." He held out his pinky, in which Cara wrapped her pinky around.

"Promise."

*Flashback Over*

Luke always laughs when he thinks about that. Cara is the best friend he could ever have.

He walks out of his bathroom and changes his bed sheets, grabbed his phone and walked downstairs. Once he got to the kitchen he took two painkillers and made himself some toast with Vegemite. While he was eating his toast he put a heating pad in the microwave. After he finished his toast he grabbed the heating pad out of the microwave and made his way over to the living room and plopped him self on the couch. He turned on the tv, put a timer on his phone for 3 hours, and laid there shirtless with a heating pad on his lower abdomen.

*  *  *

 "Luke, wake up!" Isabela lighty shook the sleeping blonde. Luke even budge, light snores still escaping his slightly parted lips.

"You're doing it wrong, you gotta be more forceful." Cara shoved Isabela out of the way and grabbed the nearest pillow and smacked Luke with it. 

Immediately, Luke woke up. "What the hell, you know I'm in pain!" He whined. But shut up when Cara pulled out the 7 king sized Hershey bars from behind her back. "Thank you so much!" 

"Your welcome. Now call your little brother so we can plan this party." She replied. 

"JACE!" Isabela yelled.

"MOM SAID NOT TO YELL IN THE HOUSE!" Jace yelled, running down the stairs. "Hey babe." He pecked Isabela's lips. 

"Alright, first of all, who's in charge of what?" Cara asks, ready to type on her phone.

"I'll cover food." Luke volunteers.

"Me and Bela will get party supplies and fliers." Jace said.

"Well that leaves me with alcohol." Cara says as she types it all into her phone. "Perfect, make sure you have everything by Friday afternoon."

"Got it!" 

Not Edited. I really don't much to say right now.