Chapter 11

A/N: Calum's house on top/side.

Luke was leaning against his locker playing 'Rolling Sky', waiting on Calum. The two had agreed that Calum would drive Luke to Calum's house, so Luke had Jace drive him to school. He had just gotten a text from Calum saying he's on his way.

Luke was excited to go to Calum's house. Not because he gets to meet Faith, no, she could wait. He excited to see Calum, get some alone time with him. Not do anything sexual, that won't happen. Just trying to get to know him. He can't help the giddy feeling he gets when he's around the Maori boy. He doesn't have a crush on Calum, but if he did he'd never be able to act on it.

"Luke, you ready?" He heard Calum ask. He looked up to see Calum walking towards him.

"Yea." The blonde nods. The two of them walk out of the school to the school parking lot.

They got into Calum's car and headed to Calum's house. About 10 minutes later they were in front of a nice sized house. It was very pretty in Luke's opinion. There were a few cars in the driveway, indicating some people were home. That made Luke slightly annoyed that he can't be alone with Calum. Maybe they might leave the two of them alone.

"My parents are home, but my sister Ariana is at cheer practice and my other sister about to leave for class." Calum explained, making Luke's mood brighten up a bit.

"Alright." They got out of the car and walked up the driveway. Calum opens the front door with his key. Luke is instantly met with the sight of a very clean house with a modern but rustic kind of look.

"Um, just sit on the couch. I'm going to go tell my parents and sister I'm home." Calum said before rushing upstairs. 

Luke sighed and sat down on the couch. He made sure he sat up straight and set his book bag neatly by his feet. He texted his mom and told her where was he was.

He pulled a book out of his bag and pretended to read it. He wanted to make a good impression on Calum's family. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs, making his stomach full with butterflies out of nervousness.

"You must be Luke." He looked up to see a girl who looked to be about 21 holding her hand out for him to shake.

He stood up and shook her hand with a smile. "That's me. You must be Mali."

"Yes. So you're going to be here with Calum while he takes care of Faith, right?" She asked.

"Yea."

"Ok, good. Well Calum's waking her up from her nap. I don't know if he told you but she's 3 months old and very fat." Mali told him, leading the way to the kitchen where she started to make a bottle for Faith.

"He told me. But I don't think babies are fat, they just have a lot of extra skin." Luke explained, leaning against the counter.

"Well that's a way to look at it." She laughed. "You're on the soccer team, right?"

"Oh huh."

"I knew you looked familiar." Mali replied.

Calum walked into the kitchen with a gurgling baby. She was absolutely adorable! She had a pink headband wrapped around her small head that had baby hair all over it. She was in a pink onesie and tiny white socks.

"She's so cute." Luke gushed. "Can I hold her?"

"Of course." Mali said, slightly laughing at Luke.

He already knew he was going to be joined at the hip with Faith. He's always loved babies, they're tiny people. He really wants kids of his own, but that's gonna have to wait until he's older.

He lightly grabbed Faith from Calum, supporting her bum with his forearm and her head with his hand. He took this time to admire her cute face. The chubby cheeks, adorable button nose, her huge brown eyes, and the tiny diamond earrings in her tiny ears.

"Hi." He said in baby voice. "You're so cute."

Calum and Mali just watched in pure admiration as Luke interacted with Faith. He was talking to her about little baby shows as if she'd reply. All she did was giggle and try to grab at different parts of his face.

"Well I'm going to get going." Mali started. "Take care of my baby." She kissed Faith on the forehead and left.

"Well, you want to feed her?" Calum asked, knowing the answer.

"Sure!" Luke grabbed the bottle from the counter. He strolled over to the couch, asking the three month old what tv shows she likes to watch.

Calum followed with a fond smile. The three of them sat on the couch together, while Luke fed Faith.

"So what do you want to do?" Calum asked. 

"I don't know. You got any video games?" Luke replied, burping Faith.

"Yea. I have some for the Xbox, PlayStation, Wii, and Wii U." Calum replied, turning on the tv.

"Do you have Mario Kart?" Luke asked, his eyes lighting up in excitement.

"Yeah, I have the one for the Wii and I have Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U. Which one?"

"Mario Kart 8, it's my favorite!"

*  *  *

Luke and Calum played every course of Mario Kart. They've been playing for hours. Mali just got home from school and she took Faith upstairs to get her ready for bed. Luke and Faith said heart felt goodbyes. Well, Luke did most of the talking and Faith just cried her eyes out.

Ariana was should've been home hours ago, according to Luke since cheer practice ends at 5 but Calum said she was staying at a friends house. It sounded suspicious but Luke didn't push it.

"I gotta get home. I know my mom is waiting on me." Luke said. Its currently 8 o'clock but he knows Liz is waiting on him. Plus she said was making homemade pizza.

"I'll drive you." The two of them got up and walked out into the slightly warm but cold Australian air. They hopped into Calum's car.

Luke didn't have to tell Calum where he lived since Calum remembered where Luke lived form the party. The entire ride consisted of them screaming ATL songs at the top of their lungs.

"I've been meaning to ask. What the hell do your parents do for a living?" Calum asked as they pulled into Luke's driveway. 

Luke laughed. "My mom's a real estate agent. Plus, when my grandma died she left the family fortune to my mom."

"What does your dad do?" Calum asked, which made Luke tense up and the horrible memory of his father.

"H-he's not in the picture anymore." Luke opened his car door. "I'll see you tomorrow, you can come here. If you do, bring Faith please. Bye!"

"Will do. Bye!"

Chapter 11... Check!

It's longer than most chapters mostly because my friend kept complaining about the short chapters.

Anyway, I'm almost done writing a couple chapters for 'Beautiful Eyes' so that should be up soon.

And, I have this pre-written book called 'We're Young and In Love'. I have 4 chapters done. So it'll take a while for that to be done. But here's the description.

Luke is a small, troublesome teen who does drugs instead of homework. Calum is a normal kid in highschool with normal friends and doesn't do drugs.

I'll make sure to tell you guys when that's done.

Until Next Time, Bye! *waves*

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

{Not Edited}