Chapter 15

A/N: I was looking at teenager posts and I saw this one. I relate to this.

You guys reached the goal soooo fast! Yay! Also, this book has over 450 reads. Thank you so much! ILYSM!

Goal: 4 Votes and 4 Comments

It's Thursday night, and Liz is making dinner. Instead of making dinner for three, she's making dinner for five. Isabela and Cara are hanging out with the boys and decided to stay for dinner. Since it's a school night they can't sleep over. Well they could, they didn't bring extra clothes.

Meanwhile, upstairs in Luke's room the four kids were talking, mostly Luke.

"He's so cute, like I can't even understand it. His cheeks are so chubby yet he has a sharp jawline. His eyes, oh his eyes, they're the prettiest shade of brown and they're huge. His hair is adorable. His entire face is adorable, he's like a puppy." Luke gushed. He was sitting on his bed, while Jace, Isabela, and Cara were laid out on different parts of the floor. 

"We get it. You like him." Cara rolled her eyes. He had been going on and on about him for the past 10 minutes.

"I know. I like him, a lot. And his body. Don't even get me started. It's amazing, he has the best torso. Like, yes. It's so defined and stuff. I feel like if I touch his abs I'll hurt myself. And he has tattoos!" He shrieked. "He has one that's 2012 in Roman numerals, it's on the left side of his chest by the way. And on the right side of his chest he has a feather. I'm not sure why, but I'll ask. Then on his arm he has his sister Mali-Koa's name with a bird. And he has an Indian on his bicep. I named him Chee Chee. Between his thumb and index finger he has his parents initials, on both hands." He rambled.

"I could care less about his tattoos." Jace rolled his eyes.

"Well I care a lot!" Lurk yelled, going back to being all flustered over Calum. "He has the best legs like, fuck my vagina sideways. His thighs are so muscular! And they have just enough hair on them. I wonder how big his dick is. Nine or ten inches, I bet it's around that size."

"I'm uncomfortable." Jace said, standing up. "I'm going to see if dinners ready."

Isabela and Cara followed him out, leaving Luke. He sighed and walked out of his room a few minutes later.

"I want him to make my babies." He said.

Be careful what you wish for.

•••

"Anything new going on in anyone's life?" Joy asked.

Her family was sat around the dinner table, enjoying the pizza she ordered. They would have been eating Spaghetti but she burnt it. But they all like pizza better anyway.

"My life's pretty much the same." Ariana said.

"Same here." Mali said, feeding Faith.

"Same." David said, biting into his pizza.

"Calum, you haven't said anything. Has anything new happened in your life?" Joy questioned.

The whole table got quiet, everyone staring at Calum. He suddenly took a very deep breath, a smile creeping into his face.

"He's gonna blow." Ariana said jokingly, shielding her face.

"He's so hot! You don't even understand. His eyes are sooo blue, like the ocean. I could swim in them, but I'd have to learn how to swim first. His hair is blonde but not platinum, a dirty blonde color. And his nose is adorable, it's so boopable. And he's really tall, like a few inches taller than me. Did I mention he has a lip ring? I wanna suck on it." He said. Everyone just looked at him with wide eyes and dropped jaws.

"So I guess you like this boy." Joy said.

"A lot." He replied.

"What's his name?" David asked.

"Luke Hemmings. He's on the soccer team with me."

"Oh, he's the one who helped you babysit Faith." Mali said.

"Oh, he's good with kids. You found yourself a keeper." Joy said.

"If only I can get him to be my boyfriend."

Short, but I'm going to do a double update.

Until Next Time, Bye! *waves*

Goal: 4 Votes and 4 Comments

THOUGHTS?

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

{Not Edited}