Chapter 23

A/N: Thank you guys sooo much! This book has over 1k reads. ILYSM

The warning bell rang as Luke walked down the hallway. He was on his way to Calum's locker. Liz had told him that she invited Calum's family over for dinner, making him slightly nervous. Sure Joy and Liz have met and they get along great. But what if the kids don't get along with each other? That could really put a damper on things.

He waved at Ariana and Brandon who were sitting against Ariana's locker. They were an adorable couple. Any moment they were together Brandon had her arms wrapped securely  around Ariana's waist. Small kisses were always being exchanged. They were just all around cute.

Suddenly Luke was yanked into a janitors closet. He let out a small, girly squeak. The light flickered on, only for him to be faced with Arzaylea. She had her arms crossed and an angry expression on her face.

"What do you want?" Luke asked, annoyed.

"Look, people are start to think we aren't dating anymore." She said.

Luke leaned against the door. "Okay?"

"Have you forgotten our little deal?" She smirked.

"No, how could I?" He rolled his.

"Yesterday I got asked if I was still dating you about four times. And my popularity hasn't gone up at all." The brunette said.

"Your popularity hasn't gone up because most people don't like you. And it's not great for me to be dating you, I'm still getting a bad rap for dating you. Maybe we should just break up?" Luke suggested, trying to get out of this situation.

"Oh hell no! Just give it time, they'll come around. Unless you really want to end this, cause if you do you know what'll happen."

"Fine."

Luke roughly grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the closet. They both put on fake smiles to make it look real. As they walked down the hall everyone was giving them very suspicious looks. Something was wrong with this picture.

•••

Calum: Come to the bathroom in the 400 hall.

Luke: Why?

Calum: Reasons. 😏

Luke: Kk.

Luke raised his hand immediately, wanting to know what Calum needed him for. Although he had a pretty good idea.

"Yes Luke?" Mr. Snotgrass asked.

"Can I go to the restroom?" He asked politely.

"Can it wait?"

"No it's an emergency." Mr. Snot grass just waved him off.

The blonde shot out of his chair and out into the hallway. He ran all the way to the 400 hallway. He walked into the bathroom to see Calum not in there. He pulled out his phone and texted Calum asking where he was.

Calum: I'm in the teachers bathroom.

Luke walked out of the boys bathroom to the teachers bathroom. He knocked on the door, only to be yanked in by Calum.

"Hey baby." Calum said making Luke blush. 

"Hey Cal." Luke replied, wrapping his arms around the Maori boy's neck. Calum put his hands on Luke's slim hips, tracing circles with his thumbs.

"So, what was your 'reason' for making me come to the bathroom?"

"Oh, I think you know." Calum smashed his lips onto Luke's. The blonde gasped at the sudden movement, but immediately kissed back hungrily. Calum's shoved his tongue in Luke's mouth, exploring the blonde's entire mouth, mapping out every part of it.

He started kissing down Luke's neck, stopping at his collar bone, that was just barely being covered by his shirt. He sucked harshly, making Luke let out a throaty moan. Calum sucked and nipped at the fresh purple mark.

"Wait," Luke said, panting heavily. "We need to get back to class and we said we wouldn't do things like this until after our first date. Remember?"

"Yeah, c'mon" They both fixed themselves up a little and walked out of the bathroom.

Calum checked to see if anyone was around. When he saw the coast was clear he gave Luke a lingering kiss on the lips.

"See you later baby." With that he left back to his class.

Calum didn't do a good job of checking, since he missed the girl behind the pillar with her phone aimed right at the two of them. She caught it all on camera and she knew exactly what she was going to do with the footage.

OOOOOOOOOOO. Who do you think saw them?

Shits gonna go down.

Until Next Time, Bye! *waves*

THOUGHTS?

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

{Not Edited}