Chapter 8

A/N: Luke's house on top/side.

The bass was booming throughout the entire house. Sweaty teenage bodies were found everywhere. The smell of alcohol was in the air. It's only 10:15 and almost every person there is hammered. Except for a couple people.

Calum stood against the counter in the kitchen, watching his friends have a great time. Parties aren't usually his scene. He'd much rather be at home playing video games, but Michael basically threatened his life if he didn't tag along to the party.

He understands why this party is such a big deal, it's the first party of the year, and it's Luke Hemmings party. The most popular boy in school. Being at this party could make or break you. And he didn't want to be broken. He tried to act like he was having a good time but he just wasn't feeling it.

"Hey Calum." Calum looked up to be met with Luke Hemmings himself.

"Hey bro." Calum bro hugged him. The two of them know each other. They're on the soccer team together. They don't know each well, they're acquaintances, nothing more. The only thing they know about each other is their first and last names.

"You don't seem to be having a good time, why?" Luke asked. The blonde was pretty sure he and his friends did a good with this party. He wanted to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves.

"Parties aren't really my thing." Calum replied which Luke nodded in response.

"I understand. Have you had a drink?" The blonde gestured towards the kitchen island, that had various types of foods and a ton of alcohol.

"No, I don't drink plus I'm driving Mikey and Ash home. Well, if they don't leave with someone else." The Maori boy replied. Ashton and Michael were also on the soccer team but Luke has never really talked to them. It's not that Luke doesn't like them, they're in totally different friend groups.

"Makes sense. So how's life?" Luke asks starting up a conversation.

"Pretty good, my sister just had a baby, so I'm an uncle now." Calum replied happily.

"Awe. Boy or girl?"

"Girl, her name is Faith." The brown eyed boy answered.

Luke's eyes widened when hearing that name, making him start coughing violently.

"Whoa, are you okay dude?" Calum patted Luke's back.

"Yeah, just choked on my spit." Luke grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator. He took a few gulps before turning back to Calum. "So you're an uncle, must feel nice."

As the two talked Luke couldn't get that name out of his head. It brought back so many memories and he didn't like that. He thought he'd never hear that name again. Oh how he hates it.

"You ready for soccer season?" Calum questioned.

"More than ready." Luke smirked.

"Same."

*  *  *

Calum and Luke talked for an hour and a half, before Calum was being pulled away by Michael and Ashton. Since Luke was all alone he decided he might as well have an 'adult beverage'. He grabbed a red cup and filled it vodka.

20 minutes later he was smashed, having no control over his body. He was walking through the crowd talking and laughing about nothing in particular.

He had never felt this way before. Luke had never really been drunk. Sure, he'd been tipsy a few times, but never enough to where he'd do something stupid. He has a secret to keep and he can't let it get out.

He grabbed a certain girl by the hips and turned her around. He was met with the face of Arzelea. Usually he would have pushed her away, and boiled his hands, but he was to drunk to realize what he was doing.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he brought her very close and kissed her. She immediately started kissing back, hungrily. Soon enough the two of them were engrossed in a full on make out session. Luke pulled away, and yanked a drunk Arzelea up to his room. Or so he thought.

As soon as they made it to Luke's room he pushed her onto the bed, climbing on top of her. Thy made out of Luke's bed for while, but a sober Arzelea had different plans. This might be the only time Luke might actually do something like this with her, she was going to make the best of it.

She flipped the two of them over and left open mouth kisses on Luke's neck. Her freshly manicured fingers grabbed the hem of Luke's muscle tee and yanked it over his head. Luke was a moaning mess as she left hickeys all over his torso. She planted her feet on the ground and pulled Luke to the edge of the bed. Ready to give him a blowjob.

Luke was so drunk he didn't even realize what the hell was happening, that his secret was about to get out.

She yanked and panties down, not that she noticed they were panties. She thought she was going to be met with a fully erect dick, but only to be met with a sopping wet vagina.

"What the fuck!" She yelled. "You're a fucking girl!"

That sentence alone made Luke sober up immediately. He quickly pulled his pants back up, with a very panicked look on his face. This couldn't be happening.

"N-No, I'm a boy." He replied weakly.

"You're a girl! You have a fucking pussy!" She yelled. Luke was so grateful that no one was upstairs and that he closed the door, otherwise he'd be in bad shape. "Unless you're trans."

"I'm not trans! I'm a fucking boy." He cried. Hot tears made their way down his pale cheeks, knowing there was no way he could get out of this one.

"Explain!" She yelled.

Luke just sighed giving in, he already knows the entire school will know by Monday. There's no point in trying to still keep some of it a secret.

"I'm a born who was born with a vagina instead of a dick. I have periods and shit just like any other girl." He said angrily. "Now go, go and tell everyone just like you want to. Go ahead and ruin my life."

"First, this is rich! Who woulda thought. Second, I won't tell anyone." She said, getting Luke's hopes up. Only to let them come crashing back down.

"You have to pretend to be my boyfriend. I want more popularity, something you definitely have. You 'date' me and I won't say shit. Piss me off and that's it I'll tell the whole school about your little secret. I'll make sure the rest of your high school life is a living hell."

Finally! The 8th chapter has arrived. I'm so happy. I wrote this a lot faster that I thought I would.

Calum was finally introduced to the book! It took 8 chapters to even mention him. Usually all my books are really rushed. Like, if I were to rush this book Cake would have started dating in the second chapter and the baby would be here by chapter 6. 😂😂

Until next time, Bye!

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

{Not Edited}