Chapter 26

A/N: Calum is me. The flashbacks will be in bold since I can't write in italics. I'm going to report it to Wattpad so. Once I figure out how to do that.

*Flashback*

It's been a week since Faith found out she's a boy. Liz has already told her entire family the news and they all took it very well. Most of them requested to talk to her and called her by her respectable pronouns. His grandmother asked him what he wanted to change his name to. Since then he's been brainstorming ideas.

He's had a very busy week. He has gone clothes shopping at least 5 times in the past three days. Liz is also letting him redecorate his room, so he's been designing sketches for that. Today, he's getting a haircut and he has to have a name picked out by this evening so Liz can take it to court and get his name changed.

Liz seems to be taking this very well. She is, but she's definitely a little hurt. She'll never be able to go dress shopping, teach Faith how to do makeup, and tons of other girl things. But it's for Faith's happiness and she'd do anything for her kids happiness.

"Faith! C'mon it's time to go." Liz yelled from downstairs. Faith rushed downstairs to the garage where Liz and Jace were waiting.

The three of them hopped into their truck and headed towards the barber shop. Faith was buzzing with excitement. She's always hated her long hair and now she could finally get it chopped off. It's a dream come true!

"So Faith, have you chose a new name?" Liz asked.

"No, I've thought of a lot of names but none of them fit me." Faith answered.

"Well tell me when you've chosen one because I'm picking your middle name." Liz laughed.

"How about Steven?" Jace asked.

"No." Faith replied.

"Charles?"

"No."

"Jamie?"

"No."

"Julio?"

"No."

"Luke?"

"No"

"Dal-"

"Wait. Go back." Liz said.

"Luke?" Jace said.

"I like that name. It suits you."

"Luke... Luke... Luke Hemmings." Faith said. "I like it."

Liz nodded. "And you're middle name will be Robert."

"Luke Robert Hemmings. It has a nice ring to it."

*End of Flashback*

"Cute story. Is there more to it?" Calum asked, resting his head on Luke's shoulder.

"Yeah." Luke said, choking on a sob.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"It's just, I hate what happened that day. It was literally the worst day of my life." The blonde cried.

"Then you don't have to tell me."

"Yes I do. You're my boyfriend, you need to know these things." Luke sobbed into Calum's chest, not even noticing what he just said.

"You can tell me another time. Calm down." The Maori boy soothed the blonde.

The two sat there for a few minutes. Calum cuddled Luke. Luke's sobs soon turned into sniffles, followed by quiet breathing.

"Lukey?" Calum said.

"Yeah?" Luke said.

"You do realize you said I was your boyfriend, right?" The brown eyed boy smirked.

Luke's eyes widened. "I did?"

"Mm. I thought you wanted to go on a date before we decide to be boyfriends. And neither of us never properly asked."

"Well I guess we can be boyfriends before we go on a date. But someone has to ask." Luke said.

"Okay." Calum said, thinking. He wanted to ask Luke to be his boyfriend but he needed to find a way to do it romantically in at least 2 minutes. "I'll be right back."

Luke sat there, wondering what Calum was gonna do. He had quite the idea. He's been waiting for this to happen since the party. Now it's finally happening.

Now they're going to be boyfriends, then college, then marriage, then they'll play soccer professionally, and then children! Only he didn't know one of those things would be happening sooner than he thought.

Suddenly the lights in his room turned off. A small light from a phone was placed on Luke's desk. Something was placed over the flashlight to create small stars on the ceiling. Then Calum appeared next to Luke's bed, scaring the blonde half to death.

"It's okay baby. It's only me." Calum laughed. "Luke, I like you a whole lot. For the past two weeks you've done nothing but make me happy. I think of you before I go to bed and when I wake up. I want you to be mine. Because if you were ever with anyone else, I might just kill myself. So, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Calum held a rose to Luke, who was sniffling.

"Yes." Luke croaked, taking the rose from Calum. He stood up and hugged his new boyfriend, when he pulled back he held the rose to his nose and sniffed it. He raised an eyebrow, realizing something. "This rose has no smell. Is it one of the roses in the vase downstairs?"

"I had to find a rose without leaving the house." Calum laughed, walking over and turning the light on.

"Well thank you anyway. That speech was really cute by the way. It would have been even better if we were dressed properly." Luke said. He was in his underwear and Calum's shirt that went to his mid thighs and Calum was in jeans and no shirt.

"Well I think you look great." The Maori boy said. "How about we go on that date right now instead of waiting till Saturday?"

"I'm up for it. It's only 7:30 and I don't plan on going to school tomorrow." The blonde said.

"Good cause I know the perfect place we can go."

YAY! They're boyfriends now. Happy Lola?! She had been on my case about this story, you don't even know.

Anyway, I'm so sorry about not updating, I'm a horrible person.

Where do you think they are going for their date? Winner gets a dedication.

Until Next Time, Bye! *waves*

{Not Edited}