Chapter 28

Smut is in this chapter. This *** means smut. This ••• means smut is over.

Luke gelled up his quiff, looking at himself in the mirror. He was in nothing but his pink lace thong. It's really inappropriate to wear a thong when your boyfriends family is coming over for dinner, but he had plans for tonight. Calum know his secret now, and he was ready to have some fun.

Sure it's a little early in their relationship since they've on been dating a day. But they've been making out with each other for two weeks. Might seem a little early to us people, but these horny teens it's long overdue.

He put on his black skinny jeans he had laid on the counter. And he slipped the shirt Calum left over his head. He thought he looked cute, but Calum would describe him as sexy.

He walked out of his room and sat on his bed. He pulled out his phone to text Calum.

To Juicy Booty:
Are you guys almost here? I miss you.

Cara and Isabela were already here, so the Hoods at the last to arrive.

From Juicy Booty:
We're 5 minutes away. My dad keeps making wrong turns.

To Juicy Booty:
You've been to my house before, don't you know how to get here?

From Juicy Booty:
I do, but it's funny to see him get angry.

To Juicy Booty:
Tell him how to get here. I wanna see you.

From Juicy Booty:
Ok. But only cause you said so. See you in five.

To Juicy Booty:
See ya.

He ran downstairs to the kitchen to see his mom placing a pot of noodles in spaghetti sauce on the table next to the meatballs. The table was set for ten and Jace's old mobile baby crib was sat at the end of the table.

"Mom they're gonna be here in five minutes." Luke said.

"Ok, dinners done anyway. Tell the other heathens to get down here." She said, taking her apron off.

Luke walked towards the stairs and climbed them. As he walked up them he looked through the large window and saw a car pulling up in the driveway.

"Oh my gosh! They're here. Everybody get downstairs! Hurry!" He yelled.

"Places people places. This has to be perfect. If you guys don't get along with them it can ruin me and Calum's relationship. Then we won't get married and have babies." He cried. "Shit! I feel a cramp coming on."

Suddenly the doorbell rang making him shriek. He rushed to the door, and attempted to calm himself down.

Swinging the door open, he put the biggest smile he could muster on his face. "Hey, c'mon in."

The entire Hood family walked into Luke's house, giving him small greetings. Calum was at the end of the line and engulfed his boyfriend in a huge hug.

"I missed you." Luke said into Calum's neck.

"I missed you to baby." Calum replied. They pulled away to give each other a peck on the lips.

"Hey," Luke whispered. "when I'm done with my food I'm going to ask to be excused. Then, you ask to be excused to check on me. Got it?"

"Yeah. But why?" The older of the two asked.

"We are going to have a little fun." Luke said, biting Calum's earlobe.

The blonde walked away, towards the dining room, swaying his hips excessively. Calum followed, thinking of the most unattractive thing he could think of to keep mini Calum down.