Chapter 1

Cara walked up the spiral staircase, down the long hallway to her best friend, Luke's room. Once, she made it down the hallway she knocked on the door with a sign that said 'Keep Out'. "Luke, it's Cara. Are you decent?" She heard a 'come in', making her cautiously open the door and walk in.

Slowly, she uncovered her eyes to see Luke laying on his bed typing away on his phone. "You know you don't have to ask that every time you come in my room, right?" He asked, putting his phone down and sitting up to face Cara.

"Yes I do. I still have nightmares." She replied making Luke roll his eyes.

*Flashback*

Cara ran down the hall to Luke's room with her brand new iPhone 6s box in her hand. She was so excited to tell Luke that she finally got the phone she got she didn't even hear the pornographic moans coming from the boys room.

She grabbed the door knob, turning it so quickly she almost broke it. "Luke, guess- AAHHH!" She screamed.

"AAHH." Luke screamed.

"AHH!"

"AHH!"

"AHH!"

"GET OUT!" Luke screamed at her finally snapping out of whatever trance the two were in, that only allowed them to scream.

Cara took off running out of the house, absolutely horrified with what she just saw. She just caught her best friend thrusting a neon pink dildo in and out of his vagina. Hopping in her car, she drove back to her house, deciding she'll tell him about her new phone tomorrow.

*Flashback Over*

"It wasn't that bad!" Luke said.

"You tell that to my innocent eyes!" Cara yelled.

"Shut up, your eyes are far from innocent. I've seen your internet history." The blonde boy said sassily.

"Whatever."

"No offense, but why are you here?" Luke questioned.

"We are going shopping." She replied.

"Okay."

"You get dressed, while I go make myself a sandwich." She dashed out of Luke's room, down to the kitchen.

Luke walked over to his walk in closet, pulling a pair of black skinny jeans off a hanger. He chose a black shirt with white sleeves that had black stars on them. Grabbing his black vans from his shoe rack, he walked out of his closet and closed his room door. He stripped off his sweatpants and shirt, leaving him in his underwear. Looking at himself in his full mirror, his Calvin Klein panties clung to his lower body perfectly. He sighs since he's not like other boys down there, but he wouldn't change it for the world.

He quickly changed into his clothes, did his hair styling it into his signature quiff. He ran downstairs to see Cara, his little brother Jace, and his brother's girlfriend Isabela all sitting in the living room watching Spongebob.

"I'm ready." He said.

"Good, you're driving and Jace and Isabela are coming to." Cara said walking towards the front door.

"Why do I have to drive? You're the one that suggested going shopping." Luke whined, making Jace and Isabela laugh.

"But you agreed, so you drive." The British girl laughed.

"Fine, lets just go."

* * *

Luke, Cara, Jace, and Isabela all walked through the wide hallways of the mall. They have already bought a ton of things from countless stores. Each of them had about 7 bags on their arms. They are really taking the saying 'Shop 'Till You Drop' literally. Luke and Jace bought mostly everything, since Isabela is Jace's girlfriend and Luke's just that sweet to Cara.

The four of them were laughing about something Jace said when they passed by 'Victoria Secret and PINK'. Luke looked at the store with longing eyes, wanting to go in there but he couldn't risk getting caught by someone at school. Jace, Isabela, and Cara all know about Luke having a vagina and wearing panties and they all accept him.

Usually Luke orders his underwear online, using extra fast shipping so he can get them as quick as possible. But now, he's in the mall and he has the strongest urge to go into the store, but he can't. He can't go against what he vowed three years ago.

His friends saw his longing look, knowing what was going through the blonde's head.

Cara being the best friend she is walked over to Luke. "It's okay. I'll go in and but a whole bunch of stuff for you." She said. It may sound a little strange but that's just how close they are.

"You don't have to do that." Luke replied sadly.

"I know, but I want to." He nodded in defeat, knowing he wasn't going to win. "Give me your credit card."

Luke just rolled his eyes and handed his best friend his credit card.

•••

Luke happily put all his new panties in his underwear drawer. Cara had gotten him at least twenty new pairs. He was so grateful to have her in his life, he always wondered what he'd do without her. She was truly amazing. Luke always knew she had his back.

Wow I updated a book two days in a row! This probably won't happen often so don't get used to it.

Follow

Vote

Comment

Until next time, bye!

P.S. ITS LUKE'S BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREADSTICK, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!