Chapter 18

Luke skipped down the stairs to the kitchen. He was about to have breakfast with Liz and Jace, just like they did every Sunday morning. Liz was off from work and the boys were home from school. They can't really do this often, so they make it a point to do it on Sunday.

He was still ecstatic about what happened yesterday with Calum. The two had kissed, a lot. After they said their 'I like you's they made out. But Luke made sure to stop it before it went to far, claiming he's not ready to do any of that. When in reality, he was more than ready. Plus, they were on the couch in the living room of Calum's house, anyone could have saw them doing the do.

He and Calum had also talked about their sexualities. Luke knew Calum was gay or at least bi, considering the kiss. But when he heard it come directly from Calum's mouth, he couldn't help but squeal. Calum was surprised that Luke was bi, even more surprised that Luke liked him. Not because he thought he was ugly, no, he actually thought he was pretty good looking. He wasn't cocky about it, though.

He was surprised that someone who had built up such and ego in a homophobic school, could be well, not straight. But he was grateful, he could now kiss Luke without being afraid. When they aren't at school of course.

The whole coming out to the school thing, isn't really appealing to them right now. Both of them are pretty high up on the popularity chart at Berkly, and they don't want to be ridiculed.

Funny thing is, they aren't even dating. Neither of them asked each other out. They both want to date but it kinda like they're playing a game of chicken. Just waiting it out until one of them cracks. Though, Luke isn't even playing the game, he's legit waiting on Calum to ask him out. He thought he made it clear yesterday that he was the bottom in the relationship. When they kissed he made sure to let Calum be dominant. He had to make sure he did that since everyone thinks he's all 'manly'. But Calum should know better. 

If Calum's going to be clueless and play the game of chicken, Luke's gonna show him he's the bottom in the relationship, he has a plan.

"Morning mom, mornin' Jace." He said happily, taking his seat at the table.

"Morning sweetie." Liz said with a quirked eyebrow.

"What's got you so happy?" Jace asked with narrowed eyes.

"Whatever do you mean?" He said, making Liz and Jace give him a knowing look. Okay. Something happened last night-"

"What happened?" The youngest of them all interrupted Luke.

"Let me finish!" Luke sighed. "Something absolutely amazing, life changingly wonderful happened... Me and Calum kissed! Eek!" He squeaked.

"That's great honey!" Liz said, happy for her son.

"I know right!"

"So are you guys dating or going on a date soon?" Jace asked.

"Well no. I'm waiting on him to ask me out." The blonde said, taking a bite out of his food.

"Why don't you ask him out?" Liz questioned.

"Cause I'm the girl in the relationship."

"The girl can ask the guy out." Liz sated.

"I know, but I want him to ask me out."

"Well does he know you're the girl in the relationship?" Jace said.

"Nope. But I have a plan." Luke smirked.

Short but my parents have really been keeping me busy. So blame them for my short and late updates.

Also, I know I said I'm not doing the goal thing anymore, but that doesn't mean not to comment. I would like it if you guys commented.

Until Next Time, Bye!

THOUGHTS?

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

{Not Edited}