Chapter 17

A/N: I just watched DUFF for like, the 50th time, it's like my favorite movie. But I heard this song at the end and remembered how much I love it.

Anyway, what's your favorite movie?

Also, I've decided not to do the goals cause, I'd rather update when I can than wait till you guys reach the goal. And btw the Calum and Luke are 16 and will turn 17.

Luke pulled his black Calvin Klein panties up his legs. He put his skinny jeans on, then grabbed his black t-shirt and flannel. After he was done putting his outfit on he did his hair, and walked out of the steamy bathroom.

He checked his phone to see it was 1:35pm. He was supposed to pick Calum up at 2 so they could go to the mall. Grabbing his car keys and wallet, he made his way to the garage.

On his way to Calum's house he couldn't help get excited. He and Calum were going to hang out the whole day. His smile kept getting wider. He was going to get Calum to tell him some things, if you know what I'm saying. He was going to make his move today.

Operation Cake, is a go!

*  *  *

Calum and Luke were walking through the mall side by side, in a comfortable silence. Well it was comfortable for Calum. Luke, on the other hand, was crumbling on the inside trying to find a way to start a conversation.

"So," he started. "how bout them gas prices?"

"What?" Calum said, confused. Why on earth would he want to talk about gas prices?

"I don't know. I was trying to start a conversation." Luke laughed.

"Okay. But never ask that, it just makes things more awkward." The Maori said.

"How bout that airplane food?" Calum just lightly shoved Luke.

Luke pulled Calum into 'Hot Topic' and walked right over to the band tees. Luke immediately pulled a Nirvana shirt off the rack and ran to the dressing room. Once he put it on he walked out to see Calum on his phone.

"Cal, how do I look?" He twirled around.

"I think it looks good on you." Calum replied, putting his phone away.

"Good, cause you're getting the same shirt." Luke said walking back into the dressing room.

"Why?" The brown eyed boy asked.

"So we can have matching shirts, it's cute." The blonde said, by really thinking about it.

"O-okay." Calum blushed. "You wanna get some food?"

"Yeah."

•••

Calum and Luke were watching DUFF, cuddling on Calum's couch. Calum had his arm around Luke's waist and Luke head was on Calum's chest. They don't really know how they ended up this way, but they're aren't complaining.

Luke turned his head from the movie to look up at Calum. He studied his face, in pure admiration. He couldn't even begin to describe how much he loves Calum's face, it was perfection.

Right now, his focus was Calum's lips. Oh how he wanted them on his. Calum hasn't even noticed Luke intense staring. Which was a plus for Luke, in a way. The more he looked at the Maori boys plump lips, the more he couldn't resist the urge to kiss him.

It's now or never.

He grabbed the back of Calum's neck, bringing Calum's face to his. Closing the gap between their lips, he kissed Calum. The Maori boy gasped at the sudden contact, but kissed back immediately.

Their lips moved in sync, each of them smiling. Calum pulled away, smiling wide.

"I like you, Luke." He said. Mentally doing backflips.

"I like you too."

Short, I know. But I literally had to rush to get this done. The kissing scene was dry, usually I'd describe everything. My parents kept me busy today. Also, I hate this chapter.

But CAKE finally kissed. It took 18 chapters!

Until Next Time, Bye! *waves*

P.S. Sorry it was sooo late.

THOUGHTS?

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT