Chapter 13

A/N: I got those questions off some website. I can't think of questions that good.

These two girls will be introduced later in the chapter.

"Food!" Cara yelled as her and Luke made their way to the cafeteria.

"Why are you so excited? School food tastes like shit." Luke laughed.

"I know but I didn't eat breakfast, I was tempted to eat my finger." She said, grimacing at the thought.

"Ok."

"So how's it been going with you and Calum? You two seem to be getting pretty friendly." Cara smirked, nudging his side.

"We're just friends." Luke blushed. He and Calum have been hanging out almost everyday for the past two weeks. Both boys have crushes on each other, they just don't think the other likes them back. Plus, Luke's 'dating' Arzaylea so that means Luke is off limits for Calum.

"That blush on your face says otherwise."

"Seriously. We're just friends." He said, sadly.

"It'll be ok, I promise." Cara soothed him. She could tell Luke liked Calum.

The two of them walked through the doors to the large cafeteria. Teenagers were everywhere, talking about who knows what. And all the clicks were in their usual tables. The nerds, weirdos and outcast near the back of the lunchroom by the trash bins. And the preps and jocks in the front next to the tv.

They got their lunch and made their way to an empty table, next to the tv. Jace and Isabela soon sat down with them. After a while of them talking Luke saw Calum walk in the lunchroom. He waved him over.

"Hey Luke, hey guys." He greeted everyone. Everyone said hi in return.

"You should sit with us for lunch today." Luke suggested, making all his friends smirk at him, knowing what he was doing.

"I would but I was going to sit with my friends." Calum replied, making Luke slightly panic inside.

"Then have them sit with us to. We could make a huge friend group." The blonde recovered.

"Will do. I'm going to go get my lunch." The Maori boy walked over to the lunch line.

"Awe." Jace teased.

"Shut up." Luke rolled his eyes with a blush.

"You two would be so cute together." Isabela said.

"I'm sure we would, but it'll never happen." Isabela just rubbed his back in response.

Soon enough Calum and five other people came bounding to their table. They all sat down and Calum introduced them.

"Okay guys. This is Luke, Jace, Cara, and Isabela." He gestured to the four of them, making them all wave. "And this is my sister Ariana, my friend Ashton, my friend Michael, Michael's girlfriend Layla, and Brayden." The five of them all waved.

"Wow, I don't any special introduction. I feel loved Cal." Brayden said, earning a laugh from them all.

"Soo.." Jace said, trying to start a conversation.

"This is so awkward." Layla said, making everyone laugh.

"Okay, let me try. What do you guys like to do for fun?" Isabela laughed.

"Well I like to play soccer. I'm on the team with Calum, Ash, and Luke." Michael said.

"Well I like to do gymnastics." Layla said.

"I cheer." Ariana said, taking a bite out of her burger.

"I play soccer, as Michael already said." Ashton giggled. (A/N: I live for Ashton's giggles.)

"I don't really do much, I have a pretty boring life." Brayden laughed.

"It's not that boring." Ashton said, making Brayden slap him upside the head.

"Were any of you guys at the party?" Cara asked.

"We were all there." Calum answered.

Right then a girl with huge blue eyes and light brown hair made her way to their table.

"Hey Ari." She said.

"Brandy!" Ariana yelled, getting up and pecking Brandy's lips. They both say down, Ariana in Brandy's lap.

Jace, Luke, Isabela, and Cara's jaws were on the floor. They've never seen an openly gay couple at Berkly, this is new to them. And it gave Luke hope.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend Brandon." Ariana said. "I hope you guys are okay with that."

"We're fine it, trust me." Jace assured them.

"Whew, if you guys were homophobes you wouldn't be able to hang out with us." Calum said.

They talked for the rest of lunch. They have already become pretty good friends and plan to hang out in the future.

But one thing stuck with Luke. What did Calum mean by ' if you guys were homophobes you wouldn't be able to hang out with us'. What the hell did that mean? Maybe he'll find out in the future.

Sorry it's late. Should I do a double update tomorrow?

Until Next Time, Bye!

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

{Not Edited}