Chapter 19

"Mmm." Luke moaned. He and Calum were having yet another make out session on Calum's couch. It had become something they did every time they see each other. Both boys enjoyed it, and both boys wanted to take it to the next level. But Luke knew his limits.

He made sure to keep his crotch as far away from Calum as possible. Calum was sitting upright on the couch, while Luke had his body draped over Calum's. He had his arms around Calum's neck to hold him up. His butt was planted on the couch, with his legs facing sideways.

Calum thought it was weird that Luke wouldn't sit in his lap but he didn't question it. Though, he was going to slide Luke into his lap, eventually. Luke wasn't going to let that happen, not that Calum knew that.

If you're wondering about the 'plan'. It's still in play, but Luke hasn't started yet. He waiting on the right moment to show Calum how submissive he can be.

Calum pulled away from Luke lips and started kissing down his neck. Luke moaned loudly, catching the attention of other people in the house. Calum moved up to the spot under Luke's ear, sucking harshly. He bit and nipped at the sensitive skin making the blonde squirm.

Whimpers escaped Luke's thin lips as the Maori boy lightly blew on the fresh hickey. Calum licked into Luke's mouth, causing Luke to gasp. They battled for dominance, the brown eyed won. Calum let his tongue explore Luke's mouth, mapping out every nook and cranny.

A gasp was heard, and the two broke apart immediately to see Joy standing by the stairs with a shocked expression on her face. Both boys scrambled away from each, trying to make themselves look decent. Luke ran his hand through his hair, attempting to get it back to the quiff. While Calum, adjusted his pants to make his hard on less visible.

The three of them stood in the living room in silence. You could cut the tension with a knife, each of them waiting on someone to say something.

"Well," Joy cleared her throat. "This is awkward."

"We're sorry." Luke apologized.

"Don't apologize. It's okay. Teenagers do this all the time, it's not the first time I've caught my kids making out with their partners in this cough." Joy laughed. "Spare the poor couch, please. I'm pretty sure it still has 'stuff' on it from when Ariana and Brandon did things."

"I laid on a couch that Ariana and Brandon had sex on!" Luke said with wide eyes.

"Don't forget Mali." Calum said with a laugh.

"Oh my gosh."

Sorry it's late, please don't hate, I don't have a prom date.

Why am I even talking about prom? I'm in 8th grade.

Anyway, sorry it's so short. I have writers block.

Until Next Time, Bye! *waves*

THOUGHTS?

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

{Not Edited}