Chapter 24

A/N: Am I the only one who's still in love with this song?

Anyway, shit up ahead. Brace yourselves.

"Arzaylea! Wait up." A scrawny teenaged girl yelled after the school slut.

With a sigh, the brunette turned around. "What Jamie?" She asked annoyed.

Jamie looked around to make sure nobody was around. She had classified information, she had to make sure Arzaylea was the first one to know about it. It was Arzaylea's call with what they do with it.

"Luke's cheating on you." The tiny blonde said.

"Really?" Arzaylea said, pretending to care. In all honesty, Luke could go around fucking the entire school and she wouldn't give to shits. Why would she? She was fucking everyone behind Luke's back.

"Yeah, I saw him and Calum Hood kiss yesterday during 3rd period."

"What?!" Now the brunette was interested. If it was a girl she would have brushed it off. But no, this was Calum Hood, a boy. Luke's gay?

Of course, the bitch is wrong. He's bisexual. But she don't know that.

"See." Jamie pulled up the video on her phone. There it was, clear as day, Calum looking around the hall and planting a kiss right on Luke's lips. You could even hear Calum call Luke baby if you listened close enough.

Arzaylea stood there with her mouth wide open. What the hell is she going to do. Now she has two things to hold against Luke. But, she was over Luke. Ever since she saw his 'downstairs' she was over him. And there was no reason for her to date him for popularity. The student body isn't exactly fond of their so called relationship.

She knew exactly what she was going to do.

"Send me that video." She smirked. "Come to my house after school today, we have work to do."

•••

It was just a normal day in the Berkly High cafeteria. Each of the cliques in their correct spots and some tables that were mixed with jocks and preps.

Luke, Calum, Cara, Jace, Isabela, Ariana, Brandon, Brayden, Michael, Layla, and Ashton all sat at a large run table, enjoying each other's company.

As of right now, Luke's life was great. He had good friends and whatever he had with Calum was getting better. And the balance of Berkly High was perfect, for now anyway. 

Luke's life was about to take a turn for the worst. He only had a matter of seconds before he'd be looking at half a glass of water and saying it's half empty. 

Arzaylea walked into the cafeteria with Jamie by her side. She was about to do some damage. She spotted Luke sitting at a table with all of his friends and his beloved Calum. She smirked knowing Calum would be running for the hills when she was done.

"There's a table right there. Look, Dylan is sitting there." Jamie said to her. Jamie was practically radiating with happiness. She couldn't wait to see the look on Luke's face when Arzaylea told everybody Luke's gay. Although, Arzaylea wasn't going to tell that secret because, one, it's not true, and two, she had a better secret. What was she going to get out of this? Nothing. She just liked knowing she was going to ruin Luke's life.

She walked right over to the table and climbed to the top. She had the perfect view of Luke, and he was already looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey!" She yelled, making the entire cafeteria shit up and look at her. "I have some news about someone in our school. I'm sure you know him. His name is... Luke Hemmings." By now Luke had already knew what was going on. He could already feel the tears pooling in his eyes.

"Now, all of know him as the manliest boy in school, top dog. All the girls want to date him and wonder why he doesn't date. Well here's the reason. He's got a huge secret." By now everyone was looking around, mumbling under their breath, trying to figure out what it was. Everyone at the table with Luke had stopped. It's like they were frozen. Cara, Isabela, and Jace already knew what was about to happen and so did Luke. Tears had already made their way down his cheeks.

This was it. A great highschool life was over. The empire, friends, his status, gone. No one would ever look at him the same. He had a good three years.

And then he heard it.

"Luke Hemmings has a vagina!"

It's like time slowed down. No one said anything, just looked around. Suddenly, Dylan was laughing which triggered almost the entire cafeteria to laugh. The only ones who weren't laughing were Luke's friends. But he didn't know that, he had already took off. He ran as fast as his legs could take him to his car. Tears were blinding his vision, not that he cared. Faintly, he could hear all his friends screaming his name to come back.

He drove home, well above the speed limit. Once he got there he stripped of his pants and shirt and laid down, crying himself to sleep, hoping that all of this was just some twisted dream. (I had to.)

•••

"Luke, wake up." Cara said, shaking her best friend awake. He had tear tracks and puffy eyes.

He stirred, waking up. The minute he saw Cara the tears shot out of his eyes. He latched on to her, crying into her shoulder. She rubbed his back, swaying just a little.

"It'll be okay." She said.

"N-no it won't. Everybody is gonna make fun of me. It's going to be just like middle school all over again." He sobbed.

"Hey, if someone says anything to you we have your back. None of us will let anything happen to you. Luke, you're my best friend, if you go down I'll go down with you. We'll all go down with you."

"Really?"

"Yes." She nodded, tears pooled in the corners of her eyes.

"Thank you." The two of them hugged for a while, not saying anything.

"What did Calum say?" Luke asked. He had to know what Calum said. For all he knew, Calum could be just like the rest of the school.

"He's here. You should talk to him." Cara said. She stood up and left the room, Calum walked through the door and closed it.

"Hey baby." Calum said, making Luke smile.

"Hey." Luke said softly, his voice still a little scratchy from crying.

"Come 'ere." Luke crawled into Calum's lap, not even caring that he was just in his underwear. Which were black lacy panties. Any other day, Calum would be pretty turned on, but now's not the time for that.

"You don't hate me?"  The blonde asked, cuddling into Calum's chest.

"I could never hate you. So what if you're different down there. You're still the same Luke I like so much. Just because you have a vagina doesn't change the fact that you have beautiful blonde hair, the cutest little nose, perfect pink lips, and the prettiest blue eyes. Plus, it gives me one more hole to fuck you in." Calum said. Luke was now the color of a tomato.

The blue eyed boy gave Calum a peck on the lips. "Thanks, I needed that. I've been trying to avoid this from happening for three years."

"What happened before?" Calum asked.

"It's a long story."

"And I have nothing but time."

Whoa, the secrets out! Next chapter, will be long so if it's not posted tomorrow don't think i forgot. It might take a while to write but last time I said that I finished the chapter that night.

Until Next Time, Bye! *waves*

THOUGHTS?

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

{Not Edited}